PDA

View Full Version : checking for interest

StirCrazy
08-31-2010, 03:20 AM
Ok, so I have a bunch of hardware that I am thinking of selling since I have been cleaning and unpacking the shop all day today.. (still looks like nothing was done :twised:)

but if there is interest in stuff like tanks, UV, RO-DI, tunze powerheads, ect.. I will make a list of what I have over the next few days and figure out what I am keeping and what I am selling. I also have a bunch of acrylic tube that I may be willing to sell or I might make a bunch of skimmers/Ca reactors/kalk reactors and sell them.

anyways let me know if there is a interest in stuff and I will get busy finnishing the clean up.

Steve

mseepman
08-31-2010, 03:47 AM
I'm always looking at what's out there that's not too far away from me.

Snufflupagus
08-31-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm interested in a Ro Di system. Also would be interested in Ca reactors or anything for 2 part dosing.

zum14
08-31-2010, 04:15 AM
im currently looking for a skimmer for my setup if the price is right.

Captainhemo
08-31-2010, 07:19 PM
Looking for a single or dual bulb T5HO strip. 36"

Xionn
08-31-2010, 08:23 PM
what is the size of tanks you have?

StirCrazy
09-01-2010, 03:44 AM
what is the size of tanks you have?

Well, I bought two 30 gal tanks, and notched one of them in the back and bought glass to build and external overflow with 3 holes drilled in it to set up a herby style overflow. I have two other tanks, one a 10 gal and one a bigger tank but neither of them are drilled and I don't know if I want to get rid of thoes two.

I was going to build a stand for these, and I also bought a vertex 100 for it. I was going to build my own lights also so I have two sets of T5 end caps and stand offs, and a WH7 to run them, but no bulbs yet ad I was only using the T5's for actinics and was going to run a 250 watt MH as the main lighting.

Steve