PDA

View Full Version : LF Hells Angels Zoas

Madreefer
08-29-2010, 10:01 PM
These are supposedly called by the above name. Would like to get my hands on some if anyone has any and are willing to ship.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/gulflube/hellsangels.jpg

ScubaSteve
08-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Neptune's Cove carries them and they'll ship. Google 'em.

The Grizz
08-30-2010, 12:24 AM
When I google them all I come up with are steak houses. Where are they located?

EDIT:

Never mind I found it, here is a link:

http://neptunescove.net/Home_Page.php

The Grizz
08-30-2010, 02:38 AM
I would love to find some of these as well, sweet colors.:biggrin:

reefermadness
08-30-2010, 02:47 AM
Neptune's Cove carries them and they'll ship. Google 'em.

They will ship to Canada?

zum14
08-30-2010, 04:16 AM
If you do a search on here for them you can read a 10 page thread on a vancouver group order. UPS screwed up the ship and it took 5 days to get there. Needless to say everything died. I guess Bill from Neptunes got a refund from UPS and shipped everything again. They arrived in the correct time but havent heard anything on survival this time. Seems like a pretty stand up thing to do. Would have to have a big order to make the shipping worth it though. I would imagine to get anything overnighted from texas would be over $100.

Madreefer
08-30-2010, 04:39 AM
Thanks. Found a potential deal here on Canreef.

Milad
08-30-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks. Found a potential deal here on Canreef.

share!

Ripwoop
08-30-2010, 03:13 PM
share!

+1000

Madreefer
08-31-2010, 12:20 AM
share!

That would be up to her to do that. I was notified by PM. I already told someone else and don't know if I should have. Sorry dude.

The Grizz
08-31-2010, 12:25 AM
I am sure that whom ever you told will not jump at the info you shared if they are a decent person.

I would love to find some of these here in Alberta (Calgary/Edmonton) they are amazing.

Milad
08-31-2010, 12:40 AM
whoever has this zoa fess up or i will find you!! hehehe

blacknife
08-31-2010, 12:52 AM
yeah some to alberta would be a good excuse to go on a road trip.

Wingin It
08-31-2010, 12:56 AM
I've driven to BC for fish before!! lol 10 hr drive there and back sucked but I got 'em! ;)

Madreefer
08-31-2010, 01:22 AM
I am sure that whom ever you told will not jump at the info you shared if they are a decent person.

I would love to find some of these here in Alberta (Calgary/Edmonton) they are amazing.

It's pretty easy to figure out who the decent ones are. Man you Albertans a little zoa crazy?:lol:

The Grizz
08-31-2010, 01:32 AM
It's pretty easy to figure out who the decent ones are. Man you Albertans a little zoa crazy?:lol:

Hi my name is Grizz and I am a zoaholic, it's been 24hr since I bought my last zoa frag, :biggrin:

The Grizz
08-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Wait that is a different thread, :lol::lol: never mind :twised:

Zoaelite
08-31-2010, 02:25 AM
Such demand but such little supply :neutral:, its an interesting paradox.

Good because we only a few of these hit the market meaning that the oceans are spared, but bad because then the prices are driven up.

Also bad because you have to be sneaky about getting them, it's like having a box of crackers on a life raft with 5 others lost at sea :lol:. Salted tops to boot.

But in all seriousness, Calgary plz nd thx :biggrin:?

Wingin It
08-31-2010, 02:27 AM
hahaha...a little zoa crazy indeed...I have about 40 different ones...i'm trying to catch up to ZoaElite! :P

noirsphynx
08-31-2010, 03:46 AM
I THINK I may have some but they're bleached out at the moment. I'm hoping once they color up it'll be them :biggrin:

The Grizz
08-31-2010, 03:49 AM
I THINK I may have some but they're bleached out at the moment. I'm hoping once they color up it'll be them :biggrin:

OH OH OH OH OH PICK ME, PICK ME, once they color up:biggrin::biggrin:

noirsphynx
08-31-2010, 03:52 AM
OH OH OH OH OH PICK ME, PICK ME, once they color up:biggrin::biggrin:

:lol: I'll let you know what happens with them. I also missed meeting you yesterday at the meet :neutral:, maybe next year.

reefwars
08-31-2010, 03:57 AM
Def a zoaholic I have 40+ frags and colonies , i'm plannng my next tank for a zoa only using only the rarest zoa's I can find :):)

The Grizz
08-31-2010, 04:18 AM
:lol: I'll let you know what happens with them. I also missed meeting you yesterday at the meet :neutral:, maybe next year.

We kind of meet, you pulled some zoa's for me :biggrin: and then in passing when I was chatting with bean at the back and you where running for the restroom.:redface:

noirsphynx
08-31-2010, 04:47 AM
We kind of meet, you pulled some zoa's for me :biggrin: and then in passing when I was chatting with bean at the back and you where running for the restroom.:redface:

Oh, lol, you must not have introduced yourself, if you did I' sorry. It was so crazy busy.
I do remember that :lol::redface: I was so busy that the odd chance I had to run to the back it was always occupied, lol.

PS - sorry to hijack Madreefer

ScubaSteve
08-31-2010, 05:27 AM
I was actually part of the Vancouver group order. Yes the first round of things died but it was because UPS totally s**t the bed. That being said, I think it was a one off deal with the mistake. From talking with Bill it doesn't happen all that often and he ships quite regularly to Canada without issue. I'll definitely be ordering from then again.

I actually got some of those in that order (they're actually a palythoa and they are typically called Heaven and Hell... might help you track them down easier). However, my stupid pistol shrimp stole them and by the time I eventually unearthed them they were too far gone and melted away :(