PDA

View Full Version : group order for euro-reef skimmers ES5-3

aussiefishy
11-25-2003, 12:58 AM
i am ordering euro-reef es5-3 skimmers in for 375 dollars candian (i need at least 5 people to put the order in so we can group order) if interested pls send me a msg me privately to arrange payment.

the skimmers are well under-rated for 90 gallons, but i have confidence that they will work magic till 150 gallon. pump and shipping charges within calgary is included.

Stretch
11-25-2003, 02:01 AM
Where is this order for? And is the 5-3 the only skimmer one can buy? For a group order why can we not pay the Online store/person selling them?

aussiefishy
11-25-2003, 02:23 AM
i know a friend who can send me the skimmer in a group order for cheap. that is why the order is needed to be grouped, and the 5 skimmer has to ship to a store, so i will send it to my work place, ocean aquarium. with shipping and exchange rate included is 375 canadian. my friend is selling this to me private, it is new and pump is included.

deadline will be 15 december.

i am new in this forum so i am not here to do anything weird... if this deal sounds a ripped off, you can tell me where you can get a better deal than this, i can order that instead too! so we can all benefit. :rolleyes:

:biggrin: cheers

Stretch
11-25-2003, 02:29 AM
I'll pass because that skimmer is to high for it too fit in my stand. I was just wondering because J&L sells them for 379+ tax. And i wouldn't have to drive 3hours :razz:

EmilyB
11-25-2003, 02:36 AM
the skimmers are well under-rated for 90 gallons, but i have confidence that they will work magic till 150 gallon.

Most skimmers give gallon ratings far past their capacity. Euro-reef actually gives pretty decent ratings, but I wouldn't recommend exceeding that if you are planning any kind of bio-load.

I used a CS8-1 on my 155g, and I would have gone larger in retrospect. The CS6-3 I am using on the 120g seems to be a good match.

However, on most tanks, any skimmer is better than none I guess. And Euroreef is highly respected.