PDA

View Full Version : Purchase 6 Bulb T5 Fixture (48 Inch, 6x54W)

tHeHEYzeus
08-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Looking for anyone selling a 6 Bulb T5 Fixture (48 Inch, 6x54W) lighting fixture. Would be really interested in buying one in good condition. If you have one for sale message me the details.

Seth72
08-25-2010, 01:43 AM
LoL....me too ,im looking for a aqua life 6 bulb 48 inch ,with the built in timer amd moon lights....awsome light,Nut I dont think I'll ever find one used.

There is a guy on here who has a shop in loydminister,i think that has them for sale on his website for 650 bucks...best deal yet,big alls wants 799 dollars.I may just buy one from him.

but if you find one for sale,let me know so I can scoop you.:lol:

tHeHEYzeus
08-25-2010, 01:50 AM
Yah it sounds ok, but for what you're paying a lot for things you don't need. You can buy a light timer for 10$'s and moonlights of JandL for 25$'s a piece.

Seth72
08-25-2010, 01:57 AM
True, but they look really nice too which is important if you dont have a wood canopy. The lfs says they sell out as soon as come in.Metal hilade would be better ,but whatever i cant grow with the t5s i will have to live with because i decided for sure that I do not want the heat or the power consumption of hilades.

Guy at lfs said could even grow sps if not lower than 18 inches in the tank with that light.

So anyone got one in perfect condition for half price...pm me.:lol: I'll hold my breath