PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Cyclop-Eeze at King Ed?

Son Of Skyline
11-24-2003, 05:28 PM
I just heard that King Ed is carrying frozen Cyclop-Eeze. Can anybody confirm this?

I just tried calling and got a msg service. Seems I never get anywhere when I try to call them :confused:

Nullig
11-25-2003, 12:22 AM
I bought some Cyclop-eeze from them a few months ago. What they had was the freeze-dried stuff, which they kept in the freezer - I don't know why. I do believe, though, that their method of storing it actually "spoiled" it, as everything in our tank started getting sick when we fed it to them. I threw it away.

I had received a sample packet of the freeze-dried cyclop-eeze from the mfr as few months before and everything in our tank loved it, so I'm pretty sure that they ruined it by storing it that way. I won't buy it from them again.

BTW, JL aquatics carries the freeze-dried cyclop-eeze now. I'm not aware of anyone around here carrying the frozen stuff yet.

Samw
11-25-2003, 12:53 AM
I applied for a free sample a while ago from the Cyclopeeze website and they didn't send me a single thing.

King Ed was selling the frozen stuff when I bought the freeze dried stuff from them. But it was something like $80/bag.

I used up my bag of freeze dried from King Ed without any problems. I just opened a fresh can yesterday from J&L.