PDA

View Full Version : Oceanic Chiller 1/6 HP - Lowered to $600/$650

DACJ
08-19-2010, 11:14 PM
I have a BRAND NEW, OPEN BOX oceanic chiller 1/6 HP for sale, as I bought it during the summer, but it was the wrong size ( being too big for my 30G....) and summer is over I really don't need to install it; therefore, trying to get rid of it as it's gathering dust and not beneficial to me at all.

Oceanic Chiller 1/6 HP with the manual inside except I threw away the top styrofoam. Two 4" hose is and some clips is included for installation. The asking price is $650 CAD and I will throw in a RIO PLUS 1100 power head in the deal ( as well brand new , listing price is $50 when I bought it. )

So that's the chiller, 2 hoses, come clips and a power head (complete installation equipment I would say) for $650 or $600 without the power head.

Item is located in Vancouver, 2 min drive from Nanaimo Skytrain Station. 10~15 min from Oakridge Centre. I can deliver it to your place as long as it's within the Vancouver region ( Surrey/Langley/Coquitlam/Burnaby/Vancouver(West&East)/Richmond) or we can arrange a meet or you can even come to my house to pick it up. No testing the equitment or anything as it is brand new....I never used it....so it's supposed to be working perfectly.

If really need be, I will also arrange shipping across Canada....maybe states if anyone from states is reading...lol

Please email me at angus_su@hotmail.com or reply or pm me if you are interested. Once it is sold, I will edit the thread or have it removed, so before then, everyone is welcome to contact me.

Thanks!

DACJ
10-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Chiller is still up for sell! please contact me !!

DACJ
11-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Chiller still for sell.....bump

jimbog
01-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Himyarites name is jumbo and would like to make a offer on the hole package please email me jmgunn7@gmail.com thx