PDA

View Full Version : w00t ! All 3 clowns hosted in BTA

SAMSHUNG
08-17-2010, 01:01 AM
Yeah the title basically sums it up. Had the BTA in there for about a month without them even acknowledging it but all of a sudden they're all in and out all the time. I'll need to get rid of one of the clowns though (three's a crowd).

reefwars
08-17-2010, 01:06 AM
do they ever leave it?? my clown has never left more than an inch from the anemone i have other clowns who go back and forth between diff kinds but my skunk never leaves it ...ever , even if it meant starving,in fact when i bought the anemone the skunk was a hitchhiker hidden inside:) amazing the relationship:) cheers

Wayne
08-17-2010, 01:09 AM
do they ever leave it?? my clown has never left more than an inch from the anemone i have other clowns who go back and forth between diff kinds but my skunk never leaves it ...ever , even if it meant starving,in fact when i bought the anemone the skunk was a hitchhiker hidden inside:) amazing the relationship:) cheers

Thats an awsome deal! I seem to get is crabs :redface:

reefwars
08-17-2010, 01:14 AM
it was for another clown at first but since this guy is so protective they wont go near it, at the time the clowns were a pair of cinnamon clowns with nasty attitudes but they wouldnt dare go near it . now its just him and a small clarke clown but still never leaves it ,i have to make sure that food flows close enough to it or he wont eat. if i bother the nem and it closes it closes with clown inside and hell come out again when his cover is big enough:)

SAMSHUNG
08-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Bizarre. Mine aren't nearly as attached to it. In one minute, out the other. They still haven't really made it their home I don't think. It's almost like they're exploring it.

What I'm really pleased about though is that the odd clown, which was tank raised, seems to exhibit natural interaction with the BTA, which I assumed wasn't possible except with wild caught clowns. Perhaps the tank raised clown just learned by observing the wild ones.