PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver - 72 Gal Bowfront Tank, Stand, & Sump - all plumbing & electrical included.

riggs
08-16-2010, 07:05 PM

Oceanic 72 gal Bowfront side drilled with triple drains. The Durso, Herbie, & overflow drains were used to create a self tuning almost silent overflow. Waterfall & snorkle make sure water is drawn from both the surface & from midlevel in the tank. Return line has 4 adjustable nozzles so you can direct current wherever needed most. Tank is in great shape.

Custom cabinet is more like furniture than the usual ^&*# you see the store's selling. Cabinet made from birch with a high gloss cherry finish. I never got the chance to stain the doors, but I would be willing to finish those if you bought everything for the full asking price. Cabinet & tank were designed as a peninsula style room devider, so doors provide access to both sides of sump. Shelf over sump extends for most of the length of the cabinet - storage for all your materials, food, test kits, etc.. 2 Power Bars mounted inside the cabinet & are hinged to fold up out of the way to keep wire clutter to a minimum. And 2 24Watt light strips are already mounted under the shelf to run your frag racks.

Sump is about 40 Gal with 15 Gal devoted to filtering, 10 Gal to mechanical (skimmer & Return pump) and about 15 Gal left over as a refuge/Frag nursery.

Overall a fantastic & well thought out setup. Perfect for beginner, but experts would appreciate as well. You will want to see this setup to fully appreciate it.

Asking $600 for the lot.

Call me if interested.

Scott 604-240-9717

riggs
08-17-2010, 03:31 PM
bump

riggs
08-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Bump

riggs
08-23-2010, 12:16 AM
bump

riggs
08-25-2010, 06:07 AM

cyber_ecco
08-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Saw this tank today...can't believe no one has picked it up yet. One of a kind. The custom sump design is something everyone should see.

riggs
08-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Hey Thanks Gord, appreciate the bump & the support.

(hey, do you think I should patent the sump design?? :wink: ).

Have fun with the ATO. & remember to call if you need any help with it.

Scott.