PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Buy/Sell/Trade section?

Milad
08-16-2010, 04:47 AM
whats going on with the buy/sell/trade? I haven't seen any good deals lately. Is it just slow? Usually on the weekend I can pickup a few things but last 3-4 weeks I haven't bought anything!! Someone post some nice livestock on there at a good deal please.

lockrookie
08-16-2010, 04:55 AM
maybe the moons have aligned and all is well in the reefer world and everyone is happy with what they have and too satisfied to upgrade.

or on vacation or too broke to upgrade like me:)

christyf5
08-16-2010, 04:57 AM
Its summer, people have better things to do :razz:

Give it a month and it will pick up again

TheKid
08-16-2010, 04:57 AM
Check our Daniel he posted a live stock post his username is yvr something

Dez
08-16-2010, 05:07 AM

Agreed. I have tons of frags in my frag tank ready to go but I have better things to do while the weather is nice so I haven't posted anything. My frags have been sitting so long that they have mostly doubled in size - bonus!

fencer
08-16-2010, 05:48 AM
Might help if you state what your looking for?

Hey Dez..bought an Alfa

Jeff_
08-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Happens every year. but like everyone has said, it will definitely pick up again just give it a couple weeks I know its not good for us looking for stuff but it'll pick up again in no time.

whatcaneyedo
08-16-2010, 01:49 PM
My frag tank is stuffed as well (like the display tank...) but I already have a wait-list 6 people long so I don't see any point in giving my thread a bump. But send me your address and I'll package you up a huge green death brittle star for free! Hows that for a deal? ... joking.

shrimpchips
08-16-2010, 01:51 PM

When it starts to cool down, and people stop hanging out on the patio, expect reefing season to pick up again in Canada. Not only are the classifieds more active, so are the shipments to the LFS :)

So just sit tight on that money burning a hole in your pocket - September will be here in no time!