PDA

View Full Version : Reefkeepers (Kelowna)

Captainhemo
08-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Anyone know if Randy and Reenie are still there ? Email addy's are dead and phone# doesn't seem to be listed anymore

Starry
08-14-2010, 11:37 PM
out of business

TJQ
08-16-2010, 01:46 AM
I attempted to drive to their address last week, but ended up giving up when it looked like it was a Condo unit. (I read somewhere it was in a shop behind a house)

Looks like I'll be ordering everything online for my upcoming build.

bkelly
08-16-2010, 02:08 AM
yea they closed up end of last year, Interior Reef currently operates out of his home in town hell get anything you want in.

Captainhemo
08-16-2010, 02:58 AM
Yeah, Interior Reef is oout of a condo over on Craig Rd I believe.
I used to deal with Randy and Reenie(Reefkeepers) quite a bit but over the past year I had not been over.
We drove by a coouple times last weekend and no one was around, tryed emailing and they bounced which was why I asked.
Anyway, all the best to Randy and Reenie, they are really good people

2pts
08-27-2010, 04:09 AM
Anyone know if Randy and Reenie are still there ? Email addy's are dead and phone# doesn't seem to be listed anymore

I spent a half hour last fall driving around looking for it ( on my lunch break) in a big Okanagan Spring 1516 truck. It was in a house so you can imagine the looks I got cruising the neighbourhood pinging the trees with my exhaust pipe :)

When I did accept that I had the right address and finally saw some banner I knocked on the door but no one was home. When I spoke to them via phone they told me about closing shop to enjoy the grand kids more. :)