PDA

View Full Version : Orders for December AT BIG ALS

Nate
11-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Hey guys,

This is Nate at Big Al's Aquarium Services in Calgary.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have a couple nice orders coming in of corals...both are tenative. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for and I will gladly look for it, or try to add it.
2 Big Fish orders (saltwater) and a really good invert order are also due in Early-mid December...Let me know what youa re after.

We are also doing many marine orders this month, startingf off with one tonite, Sat Nov 22. as we have a small shipment coming in from Bali.
(just 2-3 boxes)

Also, if you guys are looking for anything in particular please call and ask for Nate as I am the one doing the ordering. My hours are Tuesday and Wednesday from 4-9 pm. and both Saturday and Sunday all day.
I am a full-time student and that is why I am down to 25 hours a week.
I have worked here for six years and am now the one doing the ordering for the store, so just let me know what I can get for you.

Keep in touch,

Nate White
Big Als' Aquarium Services
Calgary, Alberta
8228 Macleod Tr S
(403)-640-0635

spikehs
11-22-2003, 07:52 PM
Nate,

there is few of us here looking for rose anemone's ...any chance of getting those in? price/size? thanks.

Bob I
11-22-2003, 07:54 PM
I am wondering if someone will get upset that this is not in the vendor announcement forum. :question: :question:

AJ_77
11-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Bob, as Nate is new to the board I'm pretty sure he'll be 'scused this one time... :rolleyes:

Pretty cool that he's on here at all, really. :biggrin: Good job, Nate - did you hear how we been trashin' on all you LFS folk lately? :wink:

Thanks for the heads-up, a few guys are looking feverishly for the Rose BTAs, so maybe...

Canadian Man
11-22-2003, 08:13 PM
Welcome Nate.
Nice to see a LFS Employee on here.
It's a great connection and I hope it works out for both parties. :cool:

Delphinus
11-22-2003, 08:14 PM
No problemo on the thread, that's what I'm here for ...

Welcome to Canreef, N8. Glad to see you emerge from the lurkdom! :biggrin:

PS. Moving this to the vendor annoucements forum.

Aquattro
11-22-2003, 08:15 PM
I am wondering if someone will get upset that this is not in the vendor announcement forum. :question: :question:

not upset, but I moved it anyway!

Delphinus
11-22-2003, 08:23 PM
Haha, glad to see the board can handle two mods tripping over themselves. :mrgreen:

Buccaneer
11-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Glad to see ya on here Nate :cool:

spikehs
11-22-2003, 10:19 PM
oh more stuff to get... how about shipments from walt smith? corals, frags etc... they have really nice stuff.

Nate
11-22-2003, 10:20 PM
Hey guys, just got my sheets for the orderI am getting in tonite....got almost everything I ordered...some of the interesting stuff that is coming in,

Trochus Histrio
Blue tang (regal)
Rainfordi gobies
Soloensis Fairy Wrasse
Haddoni carpets
False Perc clowns
Foxface
both papaya and feather sea pens
Zebra and black cukes
isteblennius gibbifrons
fire shrimp
Daums lobster...

some other things....cant reveale everything as I need a reason for you folks to go out into the cold and come to the store...

stop by on Sunday to say hi...

Nate

RBTA, call me...these can be difficult to aquire for us, as we deal with most places directly...so I have to jump this giant language barrier.

Will see what I can do...

Maybe I will piggyback another Big Al's store order?

Who knows, call me if you have any concerns

Nate
Big Als'
Calgary Alta
640-0635

PS Good to be here, thanks for the hospitality

Nate
11-23-2003, 02:37 AM
Order is in...couple nice wrasses...some very very very creepy cucumbers...about 18 inches long....posssibly medusa upon closer inspection, and false percs galore...and a whole heck of a lot of trochus snails.

come on in on sunday

Look forard to seeing you!

PS I got some nice Blue tangs...but they should be pricey

Nate

Stretch
11-23-2003, 02:39 AM
What colors of carpet anemones did you get in?

kari
11-23-2003, 03:18 AM
Mrr. NNate, nice to see again.

How about some sps frags. You guys should give it a go at setting up a frag tank since you have so many different species coming in and going out. I presume there is various unintended frags anyway.

Also you should be one of the first LFS person to attend the next Calgary meet. Good for business, its very unformal and I figure you won't object to a few slurpies.

Kari

Nate
11-23-2003, 03:31 AM
Carpets are dripping...they are white and green...not fluorescent green, but green...not bad though...

Good to see you kari (ps no loitering)

Who knows if I can attend the next meet...

We will see...

Anyways, see you guys sunday..

PS I ordered 2 Purple NEon acros and 2 Fluor green acros for first week of Dec tenative...as well as about 60 other corals!

Take care,

Nate

BIg als'
640-0635

kari
11-23-2003, 04:48 AM
I'll have to drop in and loiter.. I mean shop.. when the acro's come in.

(ps.. I hope the price tag isn't in the 3 digits)

Kari