PDA

View Full Version : 55 gallon with stand and light

Oxymoron
08-10-2010, 01:32 AM
I have a 55 gallon Hagen modified, rimmed aquarium And black stand for sale. A couple of scratches on tank.

Looking for $350 for the tank, light, stand and powerhead. and $4 / lb for the live rock

Comes with a 36" 4 bulb Tek T5 lighting system (worth $350 with bulbs)
This light was used for approx 1 month before upgrading to a larger tank and lighting system. Fixture Specifications
216 Watts
Low profile, sleek design, lightweight and easy to hang
German 95% reflective aluminum 9-bend reflector
increases output by over 300%
Rust proof aluminum body with durable black powder-coat finish
Major brand programmed rapid start electronic ballast
Solid state electronic ballast does not emit heat, noise or vibration
Unique design places ballasts outside bulbs for longer fixture life
2 - Backlit ON/OFF switches for better lighting control
Includes 2 - 8ft. grounded power cords
Cool operation and NO noise
Comes standard with "V" hangers and 4 eye bolts
- Dimensions: 36"L x 12"W x 2.5"D
All the lighting needed to be able to keep any type of coral or livestock.
Comes with 2 X 10 k bulbs and 2 X fiji Purple bulbs, providing an excellant balance of color and growth spectrums.
The System also comes with A Hydor Koralia Powerhead.
Designed to be super efficient and long-lasting with very low energy consumption compared to traditional circulation pumps.
Unique patented magnet + suction cup support included! Incredible stability in any position. Magnet is specially covered to prevent corrosion.
Adjustable flow direction! - The special sphere shaped connection makes flow directing quick, simple and fully adjustable.
The unique patented magnetic support allows free and secure positioning anywhere in aquariums with glass up to 15 mm thick.

I also have about 75 lbs of liverock going for $4/lb,
This batch of liverock is a combination of 3 different sources and includes many different shapes and sizes from various coral reefs around the world.
It has been sitting outside in a tupperware container for 3 months and is looking for a new home.
I am also able to seed your tank with some coralline algae covered pieces when needed as well as a couple of frags to get you started.

sleschwin
08-10-2010, 01:36 AM
When can we get together?....My wife and I live here in Sylvan and have saltwater interests aswell, would love to see what you have up for sale...

Aaron and Brenda

saltynuts
08-10-2010, 01:58 AM
you lost me.
is it 36 inch 4 bulb t5,s (tek)
or is it
48inch halides with t5,s.

Oxymoron
08-10-2010, 02:14 AM
To clarify it is a 36" (4 bulb) Tek T5 system. I noticed a price drop on the lighting since originally purchasing it and have adjusted the price to $350 for the package. Thanks for the interest
We could meet tonight or tomorrow if you are interested:) Please feel free to give me a call 403-391-3041
Thanks
Adam