PDA

View Full Version : AWOL fish

delo978
08-09-2010, 10:02 PM
You think a coral banded shrimp could have caught and ate my scissortail goby in 8 hours? I've had a pair (scissortails) in my tank for a week now and they were there last night, I woke up this morning to find only one.....there's no body, no tank jumping, no sump swimming. Maybe aliens came and took him. My coral banded shrimp never bothered any other fish in my tank and I thought the gobies would have been fast enough to evade him. What do you think.

reefwars
08-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Don't supposed it ran away with my snowflake eel he's been on the lamb for quite some time maybe their In Cahoots for something big I think the fsh are planning a war soon well be in tanks...:)

delo978
08-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Found it...well coral banded shrimp found her, but there's a twist. She was still alive 8 hours after my original post and the shrimp was eating her so I fought the shrimp and put her out of her misery. Still clueless as to what happened though, I don't know of any shrimp that maim their prey and leave it alone all day to eat later. You ever hear or see that before?