PDA

View Full Version : Tank and MH lights

cyber_ecco
11-21-2003, 06:22 PM
I have to get rid of the following, as I am moving out and need to get rid of this stuff from my parents house. I have the following:

75 gallon plexi tank. Has a small scratch on it, but thats it. Dimensions are 60" long by 18" wide and 16" high. It has a hole drilled in the bottom of the tank (with bulkhead) for a drain to the sump. No stand or canopy.

I have a Hamilton retro MH lighting unit. It is 60" long and has 4 175W 10,000k MH lights. I have 4 10,000k german MH bulbs that range from 4-6 months old. Also has 2 60" 140W VHO actinics and bulbs
(one bulb brand new and the other 4 months). Here is the catch...the vho's do not power up as I spilled some water on the harness and it burned out the connections. The lights flicker, so I suspect all you need to do is change the harness, as they were working before. I can't guarantee that will fix it, so if you get it working its a bonus for you. Personally I only used the 4 MH so I never bothered to fix it. This unit has a remote ballast with 3 switches. One controlls the VHO's, and the other 2 switches control 2 MH bulbs each.

I am not too sure what this stuff is worth, but if you give me a resonable offer, I will let them go. If anyone knows what this stuff is approx. worth, please let me know. I am trying to borrow a digital camera to get some pics, so if your interested let me know. Or you can come by and take a look at them. I live in Burnaby near BCIT. Email me if your interested. Thanks.

bertcmg
11-25-2003, 03:21 PM
I am interested in all the Lights Please contact me with how much you want

my email addy is bertNOSPAM@centennialmarketing.com REMOVE NO SPAM