PDA

View Full Version : LF Berghia Nudibranch - CGY

slough shark
08-05-2010, 10:36 PM
My aptasia is getting out of control.
If anyone has a Nudibranch in Calgary and is willing to part, please let me know how much.
derek

meenamjah
08-06-2010, 10:46 PM
you find any yet?

Zoaelite
08-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Did you get those from me :redface:? Haha, Jk if you find any Derek please let me know I have been looking for these for ever now.
Levi

(Btw how are those acans treating you?)

Seamazter
08-06-2010, 11:42 PM
why dont a bunch of us order from http://berghia.net/
everyone wants them, no one has them.
CANADA: $59.95 $49.90 (All customs processing and agent fees included) shipping fees.

slough shark
08-06-2010, 11:57 PM
you find any yet?

I have not found any, do you have some?
derek

slough shark
08-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Did you get those from me :redface:? Haha, Jk if you find any Derek please let me know I have been looking for these for ever now.
Levi

(Btw how are those acans treating you?)

No, they've been a minor problem for sometime now, but since I've added the bio-pellets, regular water changes and general good up keep they're beginning to become a problem. Just can't seem to win. When I neglect the tank, issues. When it's healthy, different issues!

Acans are doing awesome, already growing some new heads.

meenamjah
08-07-2010, 05:59 AM
I have not found any, do you have some?
derek

no, but I have a friend with some major aiptasia issues, so I've been keeping an eye out for them

themastr
08-07-2010, 06:03 AM
www.saltyunderground.com

I ordered mine about 2 months ago now, I think. Ordered about 25 or so. Now I have 10 adults which I grew from babies. These things take forever to grow but once you have them they multiply like crazy. I'm hoping I can get a lot more in the next couple of months but it takes 1 month before you can even see them. So you guys should just order from her. She is really good to deal with.

You never see them unless you have a seperate tank just to house berghia. I put 15 of them in my refugium from the start so i never see them anymore. i do the odd time if you time it just right. I now am using the 10 to breed more. Hopefully I am successful. :D Will let you know.

good luck

thanks
erick