PDA

View Full Version : A bigger tank

AJ_77
05-16-2002, 05:00 PM
Not to worry - take a look at the web page (http://www.itpro1.com/reef/delphinus.htm) we made for delphinus, as a place to start. If you send me some pictures, I can put something together for you.

Cheers,

Alan

Dez
05-16-2002, 05:05 PM
Alan, thanks. How's your xenia doing anyway? Is it pulsing? I'll send you some pictures. Thank you so much. On Delphinus' page, are there links or is it just a start? Thanks Alan..

Des

AJ_77
05-16-2002, 05:11 PM
The "lonely xenia" is fine, thanks again. It was pulsing, and now it's stretching - I think it has doubled in height. I hope to add a second cutting from delphinus, if I can get down to his place soon.

His web page is just a start, and I believe he's gathering photos for me. No links yet.

Dez
05-16-2002, 05:15 PM
Alan,

You'll notice the xenia will start to grow new hands from the base, the base should get fat. My other frags just started to get a little "hand". It's exciting. If you have a lighted refugium, you could put it in there for now. I have mine lighted about 18 hours a day and I see tremendous growth. I just sent some pics to your itpro address.. hope you get em..

later...

des

christyf5
05-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Hey Dez!
Congrats on the new tank! Sounds like you have a really nice setup. Hope to see some pics soon.

Christy smile.gif

Dez
05-17-2002, 04:22 AM
Hey All,

Just wanted to let people know about my new tank cause I'm super happy! It's an exciting day today, well, actually 2 nights ago. I upgraded my 90 gallon to a 150 gallon with a 75 gallon sump/refugium. The take down and set up went smoothly and took a few hours but things aren't cloudy anymore and it looks beautiful!!! smile.gif Now I have a lot more room for more coral and fish! I'll try to put a picture up if I can figure out how? How do you get a picture into web format? The living room is still a mess though... anyway, I just thought I'd share...

des

AJ_77
05-17-2002, 04:43 AM
Glad to hear it went well, Des, you sound totally stoked. To post a pic, it must be on another web server first, and then you link to it. Where are your other photos? Put the new ones there also, then use the IMAGE UBB code to put it in your post.

Buzz me if you need a hand. I have server space too if you need somewhere to post your pics. What we should do is make you a page, with links to your photos.

Alan

Dez
05-17-2002, 04:54 AM
Alan,

I don't have server space, and the last picture I posted (which didn't really work) was on geocities or something and they don't let you view the pictures elsewhere. I'm not a computer person at all...HELP!!! smile.gif . Let me know how to do this.. Thanks..

desmond

AJ_77
05-18-2002, 07:31 PM
Dez has some pictures newly-posted at his web page here. (http://www.itpro1.com/reefs/dez)

They're of the 90g, not the 150, but I like 'em!

AJ

[ 18 May 2002, 15:32: Message edited by: AJ_77 ]

AJ_77
05-20-2002, 12:59 AM
No problems, happy to do it. Those pictures should be up for viewing - they're great.

Did Eli ask you to bring your camera to his place next time? ;)
He also has some good photo subjects.

Cheers!

Dez
05-20-2002, 04:27 AM
Thanks Alan,

It looks really good. I hope that you didn't spend too much time doing my web page for me. You'll have to correct the pics...they weren't taken by me, they were taken by my friend Rob, I have to give the credit to him. I'll send you pics that I took later when I get some of the 150 gallon. Thanks so much again. PS.. I got one of those dinner plate devil's hand off Eli smile.gif It looks great.

des

[ 19 May 2002, 14:01: Message edited by: Dez ]