PDA

View Full Version : looking for ideas

delo978
07-20-2010, 11:02 PM
So i just finished transferring my corals from my 14G biocube to my 40G.....now what to do....lol. I cleaned out my biocube and it practically looks brand new. It's all stock and I was contemplating on a LED canopy conversion project but I don't know where to start, then what? what should I keep in it? Make it high flow and nano SPS tank? Suggestions?? Looking for some brainstorming ideas from you innovative folks and any help with getting started on my LED project.

Cheers

This should be fun!

TheKid
07-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Mantis shrimp or mini seahorses are always fun!!:mrgreen:

naesco
07-20-2010, 11:12 PM
So i just finished transferring my corals from my 14G biocube to my 40G.....now what to do....lol. I cleaned out my biocube and it practically looks brand new. It's all stock and I was contemplating on a LED canopy conversion project but I don't know where to start, then what? what should I keep in it? Make it high flow and nano SPS tank? Suggestions?? Looking for some brainstorming ideas from you innovative folks and any help with getting started on my LED project.

Cheers

This should be fun!

If you are using really focused blue LED lighting consider keeping only small pieces of ultra-florescent coral, fish and inverts. Consider finding small pieces of live rock that have minute florescent features.

It will look outstanding in the evening when your 40 gallon is unit.