PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 72 Gal System, skimmers, pumps, tank, sump,.....North Vancouver ALL SOLD

riggs
07-19-2010, 09:51 PM
A few smaller items which I am parting out:

Vertex 100 insump Skimmer with pump. Only 5 months old. Works Great! SOLD
Coralife 220 Super Skimmer – Hang on back. I was running this with a Mag3 pump which made it work pretty well $70
Koralia 3 circulation pump SOLD
250 Watt Stealth submersible heater SOLD
300 Watt AquaClear 70 submersible heater $25
QuiteOne 4000 High Head pump – really is very quiet! $70
AquaLifter pump – perfect for dosing or in an ATO setup - SOLD
ATO float switch & power source - $50
Misc testing equipment – Best offer
¾ box of Reefers Best Salt - $90 new – asking $50
Tons of Calcium Chloride (at least one 5 Gal pail full) - $40
2 – 5 Gal Buckets old reef sand. - Best Offer.

And last but definitely not least:

48” Coralife MH Fixture. 2 – 250Watt MH lights – bulbs are only 3 months old, and one bulb I only bought to try 1 month before shutting down the system.
2 - 96Watt acintic blue – each about 5 months old. 4 blue LED moon lights. Nice system & I even have a ‘temp’ stand if you want to sit it on top of your tank. Asking $600 (think about it, 3 almost new 250 Watt bulbs, and 2 96 blues – in total worth about $450,….. makes the fixture kinda a steal doesn’t it!)

Oh Yeah, forgot about the tank, sump & cabinet – which probably should be sold as a unit.
Tank is a 72 Gal Bowfront in very good shape. It has an in tank waterfall with a snorkel (cleans both the surface as well as pulls debris from mid tank height) & three drains (herbie, durso, & overflow) Pipes are controlled by ball valves. This is a self tuning system with is perfectly silent when you get the right settings (which isn’t hard) Return is split into 4 outputs with flex pipe on the end so you can divert the flow anywhere you want. Also, the return also has an extra ball valve down below which makes water changes easy.
Cabinet is a custom made piece of furniture which was nice enough for my wife not to complain about. ;-) It has a curved front edge so that the “bow” of the tank projects over the back of a couch (we used the tank as a room divider) cabinet doors open from both sides of the cabinet allowing access to every nook & cranny below. There is a shelf over 2/3s of the length to store your stuff. Doors have not been finished but I could do that for you.
Sump is a multi stage -,,,….. well, you’ve just got to see it to believe it. It’s about 4’ long & 40 gals. Has room for skimmers, pump, filter, heaters, ATO,… & even after all that is loaded in it still has about 10 Gal left over as a refuge. Just ask anyone who’s seen it – nice design!!!

Tank, Cabinet, & Sump together asking $600 (you can’t even buy the materials for that price!)

apexifd
07-19-2010, 10:13 PM
picture of the tank and stand??

thanks

regent2009
07-19-2010, 10:44 PM
pm for ato & pump.

riggs
07-20-2010, 06:51 PM
A couple of pics of the tank, cabinet & sump. It will be appreciated alot more in person though, so if you're thinking about it do yourself a favour & come over & check it out in person.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=392&pictureid=3397
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=392&pictureid=3398

Scott 604-240-9717

riggs
07-21-2010, 10:51 PM
A couple of smaller items have been SOLD already, but there is still lots more. 48" light still available. Tank, Stand & Sump still available.

Scott.

sabrina
09-17-2010, 05:04 AM
will u ship anything if the person pays for the shipping i'm interested in some of your items