PDA

View Full Version : Ecotech Marine Customer Support

globaldesigns
07-16-2010, 07:29 PM
I just wanted to let you know of the ENCRIDIBLE support I received from Jeff @ Ecotech Marine.

After buying my second MP40W Eco, I noticed that it was much quieter than my first (MP40W), I just thought they had a bit of noise at high speed. But the new one is absolutely silent.

I contacted Jeff in the US, at Ecotech Marine... Initially I was told I would have to deal with the Canadian distributor, but after presenting my receipt and so forth, Jeff took things into his domain. After about a week, I have the new dry-side motor assembly, to swap out. I have done this, and can say that now my original one is as silent as the new one. YIPPEEE for me.

Please note that there was no cost to me, no customs or duties... I gave them my credit card info, and as long as I return the original, no charges will incur to me. Even better, I can just return the old motor to the LFS I bought it from and then just let Jeff know.

I just wanted to pass along the high level of customer service I received from them. They deserve some KUDO's and promotion.

They deserve every penny they get for their units, especially after this experience.

Rick