PDA

View Full Version : JL ordering

molybdenumman
11-16-2003, 08:40 PM
I've ordered a couple of times from JL in the past month. Both times, its been about a week from my order to arrival. Am I wrong for expecting faster service than that? Also, I've phoned and added items to my order only to have them not show up (I phoned but they had no record of my additional order). Finally, last time I ordered a coral which they said they had in stock. When my order came, no coral. Is it common for them to tell you they have items in stock and then not send them?

I've got decent service from them, but I wonder if I'm expecting too much.

DanTheMan

LostMind
11-16-2003, 08:47 PM
Not to make excuses for them, but the past month they have been all out of whack due to their new location.

they aren't properly moved in yet and arent properly stocked up yet either from what I can tell...

Aquattro
11-16-2003, 09:40 PM
What shipping method? I've got stuff from them next day via UPS. I've always got what I ordered. I've never been able to add stuff because the orders always get shipped right away. Never a problem at all.

molybdenumman
11-16-2003, 09:57 PM
They have been sending stuff on the bus. Last time, they didn;t even call to tell me that they had sent my shipment. As a result, I didn't pick up my fish until that afternoon. Luckily everything that was in the box was still alive. They should send me an email or phone me so I can pick them up ASAP.

DTM

Aquattro
11-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Hmm, any bus shipments of livestock were coordinated ahead of time. I alway know when it's coming. Did you ask Allen what bus he was putting stuff on?