PDA

View Full Version : Is there any interest? Foxface and/or 2 Barred Rabbitfish

globaldesigns
07-06-2010, 04:36 PM
I am not sure if I want to do this, but maybe.

I have a nice Foxface (about 8 inches) and a 2 Barred Rabitfish (about 5 or so inches). They are very freindly and hang out with each other, especially at night when sleeping.

I love them and all, but with coral growing, I am thinking of making the room for the coral, and remove some fish.

Would anyone be interested? If so, let me know, I would let them go for a good price.

I have a beautiful maroon clown, that I do want to let go. He keeps using his tail to clean, and spraying sand everywhere. Very nice fish, but dumb as dirt. If you have an idea how to catch. I would probably just give it away. I am almost ready to spear him out, but that is cruel, and I don't want to resort to that, but may have to.

hound96
07-06-2010, 11:37 PM
i'm interested in the maroon clown and i heared today a good way to catch is to use a pvc tube and put food i so the fish swims in then just turn the tube up and put a net under to catch the fish

hound96
07-06-2010, 11:38 PM
sorry just saw you are in calgary but you can still try the idea can always get credit at the lfs

Delphinus
07-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Your double-barred is a doliatus isn't he, Rick? I'd be possibly interested if so but we'd have to talk timing cuz I have nowhere to put him for a bit.

Could you try a fish trap for the maroon? That or try it at night when he's sleeping, use a flashlight. Or eggcrate the heck out of the tank to limit his escape options.