PDA

View Full Version : Is my clown fish "special"?

Milad
07-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Is my clown fish short bus "special"?
first it hosts a RBTA
then it gets kicked out of it by the fat clown.
so it heads over to other side of tank and starts hosting a Kenya tree, then gets kicked out by the maroon that decides it wants to host it, then it goes to pulsing xenia, which was too close to the maroon so it gets kicked out again
so now hes hosting a damn duncan!! WTF i swear this little guy hosts anything that waves at him. is he just a clown jigalo?

Leah
07-06-2010, 01:33 AM
:lol: Lets hope the little guy is actually a little gal.... if it is hosting in anything that waves to it. :redface:

kevNnic
07-06-2010, 06:31 PM
sounds like your poor clown is getting the run around. I had to let one of my clowns go for the exact reason, Had 4 clowns, two pairs.
AT first had only 1 large rbta, and the two would keep the other pair at bay. Invested in another rbta and the one clown in the "forsaken pair" turned on his buddy. He than started hosting my hammer, and got kicked out of that too. Eventually all 3 clowns picked on him to the point that i had to find him a new home. Bunch of jerks!\
Hope your clowns figure it out and yours doesn't need to find a new home. lol

:cry:

Wayne
07-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Sounds like you need more corals to host :) I can already see the smiles on the LFS employee faces