PDA

View Full Version : day from heck

mytank90
07-04-2010, 01:40 AM
ever have one of those days you wish you never left home?today i when and bought some nice frags from collin and kein for my tank .after picking up them i stoped to get few things for my snakes and as i was leaving store someone decided to steal my car at knife point .the police showed up about 15 min later and now they are looking for it .needless to say my hands are still shaking

DiverDude
07-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Holy crap !!!

Those must have been some REALLY nice frags to steal your car like that.

If we're talking about the same Colin (ColinD) then I just got back from picking up some frags from his place -and I stopped for gas too. fortunately no one stuck a knife in my face.

What is this town coming to ?

TheKid
07-04-2010, 01:53 AM
holy sh*t:eek: hope you get it back!! remember it could've been worse! but that wouldve scarred me sh*tless

kien
07-04-2010, 02:11 AM
Oh man that's terrible!! What store were you leaving so that I know never to shop in that neighbourhood!

scherzo
07-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Wow! At least you're ok.. That's the most important thing.

Sometimes these things go really badly.

Wayne
07-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Wow! At least you're ok.. That's the most important thing.

Sometimes these things go really badly.

Yeah as long as you are ok, everything else can be replaced.

Hopefully you get everything back soon, hopefully the theif has OCD and cleans your car too ;)

intarsiabox
07-04-2010, 03:36 AM
At least you did the smart thing and just gave up the keys. A chunk of metal isn't worth a trip to emergency! Glad to hear that you're okay and I hope they catch POS that stole your car.:mad2:

ColinD
07-04-2010, 03:53 AM
Wow, one of those things you never expect to happen to you, glad you're okay.

Pm me and I'll replace those frags for you.

Colin

mytank90
07-04-2010, 04:16 AM
thanks .i didnt care about the car .i figure it will be easy to find /see on the road as its 55 years old .tryed calling my insurace comany when i finaly got home all i can say is i hate brokers .when i finaly got threw got a list of 21 different numbers to phone because i am not sure what one mine was .going call them back monday morning

Lance
07-04-2010, 04:50 AM
:eek:

kien
07-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Oh and ya, if you lost those frags PM me and I'll give you new ones.

Wayne
07-04-2010, 05:00 PM
thanks .i didnt care about the car .i figure it will be easy to find /see on the road as its 55 years old .tryed calling my insurace comany when i finaly got home all i can say is i hate brokers .when i finaly got threw got a list of 21 different numbers to phone because i am not sure what one mine was .going call them back monday morning

Figures that moron would steal something inconpicuous like that :lol: