PDA

View Full Version : zeo coral vitalizer

bignose
06-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Hello I got a bottle of Pohl's Coral Vitalizer from a friend and have dosed for about a week now. I've seen some more PE which is nice but no color changes yet.
Is there anyone that uses this stuff without the whole zeo system. Just looking for some advice on how this stuff works.

fencer
06-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Yes you can use this without going zeo crazy. I am not sure if it is going to affect the colors a lot.

christyf5
06-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes just give it some time. I combined it with the zeo coral snow and it took about 2 weeks to see colors. I'd give it at least a full month until you decide whether it is a benefit or not, although I'm sure you will find you'll like it :biggrin:

BlueTang<3
06-19-2010, 06:05 PM
For use with a non zeo system for full benefits dose coral vitalizer, amino acids, sponge power, phols xtra. You will see a hudge difference pe growth and colour. Play with dosing i am not doing it every day and no where near recommended amounts and am noticing great pe and colour vs not running it just give it some time.

BlueTang<3
06-19-2010, 06:09 PM
http://www.korallen-zucht.de/files/korallenzucht_brochure_engl.pdf some info on the products

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5 zeo fourm

bignose
06-19-2010, 06:19 PM
For my 90G tank (~120G total system volume) I'm dosing 2 drops in the morning and 2 drops before lights out. Not sure if this is right but I thought I would spread the dosing out.

BlueTang<3
06-19-2010, 06:27 PM
For my 90G tank (~120G total system volume) I'm dosing 2 drops in the morning and 2 drops before lights out. Not sure if this is right but I thought I would spread the dosing out.

daily ??? i dose at night as thats when corals feed most i am told but only every 3 days

christyf5
06-19-2010, 06:58 PM

Yeah I think thats about right. When I first started dosing I just read the instructions on the bottle. There are some other instructions that limit the amount that you does (its much less) but I don't think it hurts to follow whats on the bottle.

bignose
06-19-2010, 10:06 PM
I checked the bottle and it reads 1 drop per 25G daily. I have noticed while some of my sps PE have increased a lot some have only increased slightly.
I hope more of the polyps come out during the day like I've read.

Madreefer
06-20-2010, 02:37 PM
I was told to use only a 1/4 of what is recommended on the bottle. For me when I use Pohls Extra or B-Balance I always get a little patch of cyano the next day. Not sure which one it is so I only dose those 2 products once a week now. The other stuff every second day.

bignose
06-20-2010, 04:58 PM
I haven't had any negative impacts yet, just more PE. But I will keep an eye out for negative signs.