PDA

View Full Version : to catch a pepermint.

bvlester
06-10-2010, 03:55 AM
how would you catch a pepermint shrimp that is in a DT. I am thinking of trying a glass with a piece of shrimp.

Bill

zum14
06-10-2010, 04:06 AM
how would you catch a pepermint shrimp that is in a DT. I am thinking of trying a glass with a piece of shrimp.

Bill

Good luck with your efforts. If you get yours could you let me in? I have been trying now for a couple of months. Ive made like 5 of those "bottle traps" with no luck. (all modified a little different) Ive tried a couple of different home built traps. I currently am trying the X-terminator Mantis trap as another reefer had luck with it (got it off Mops.com) but I was watching my shrimps dance on the door and a crab even showed up and when I woke up this morning the mysis was gone and door was open still. Then my 6 line decided to go into the empty trap and set it off so I wouldn't recommend an unattended attempt. Its annoying too because Ive tried even throwing some mysis or silversides in my net and just lowering it in. They go in grab some grub and as soon as you twitch the net, there gone like a rocket.

bvlester
06-10-2010, 07:20 AM
I may have to setup this cube tank I have ehere for sale a Neo Nona great tank it may just become a grow out tank.

Bill