PDA

View Full Version : gbta

pirate
06-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Ok so I got a gbta from a fellow reefer, and placed him in my tank. He has now split, and the clone has taken up resident beside of the orignal one. But now with the two of them in the tank the clone is too close to my leather finger and sometimes stinges him. (seen them touch,small mark on the leaher) so I need to move 1 of the gbta. So how do I move just 1? Or how do I protect the leather?

lorenz0
06-09-2010, 06:41 PM
anemones have little minds of their own. its always a risk adding one into a tank which is why in most cases you don't see to many people adding them into their sps/lps dominated takes.

one thing you can try is to direct your current into that spot. bta's aren't huge fans of extreme current

ponokareefer
06-09-2010, 09:35 PM
I'd move the leather. If the BTA likes its new spot and you move it, it might move right back. Plus, leather's don't care where you move them too much.

pirate
06-09-2010, 10:26 PM
the leather has gotten to bg to really move around to much, plus he is attached to one of the biggest rock in the tank. I;ll try and diect some flow onto the offending bta but then they will both move:sad: . maybe I'll try a peice of acrylic between them wth small hole? any other ideas?