PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 72 Gal Bowfront

riggs
06-08-2010, 11:42 PM
All sorts of goodies here! LPS, SPS, Shrooms, Zoos,.... Too much to list. Corals, LR & Fish will go first, followed by 1 increadable 72 Gal Bowfront, with 2 250 Watt MHs, an awesome 40 Gal Sump, Cherry coloured Custom made Curved stand & so many bells & whistles it will take a while to list. 1 bell in particular - are a couple of very professional looking ATO units.

For pics please look through my gallery:
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5878

Corals:
Pocci's, stags, favia, Monti's, zoos, Leathers, Zinea, Anthelias, Brain Coral, Birdsnest, mushrooms, & lots lots more. You'll need to come over to see what I've go. Big & small sizes. Most Frags have been stabilizing for about 3 months. Lots to select from.

Fish:
2 Lyre Tail Anthias
Six Line Wrasse
Coral Beauty
Bi-coloured Blenny (if I ever set up another aquarium I'll DEFINETLY get one of these guys!!! Great personality!!)
Spot Tailed Blenny
Blue Devil Damsel (quite peaceful!)
Scopas Tang (about 3 or 4", very beautiful)
Tomato Clown (also quite peaceful & LOVES his annenome!)

Others:
Sally Lightfoot Crab
Clam
Conch
Several Annenome's
1 very sad looking tuxedo urchin who needs a good home.

Give me a call if you want to come over to take a look. & Remember, the early bird gets the worm!!

Scott
604-240-9717

riggs
06-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Sorry, to all those who PM'ed me, was kinda busy with other things & couldn't get back to my computer. All PM's will be answered tonight.

Scott.
604-240-9717

cyber_ecco
06-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Picked up some LR from Scott tonight and some other stuff. He has some amazing stuff and beautiful setup. Someone will get a great setup and a great deal. Thanks again Scott!!!

gobytron
06-10-2010, 01:46 PM
what are the specs on your lights?

Thank You.

riggs
06-10-2010, 10:43 PM
It is a Coralife Aqualight Pro 48". It has 2 x 250 watt MHs, 2 x 96 watt Actinic Blues, and 4 x 1 watt LEDs (simulates Moon Glow & looks really cool at night!!!!)

It has 2 MH's (10,000K XM Brand) and 2 Actinics which are all 4 months old. I also have a 14,000k Phoenix which I was trying out (bought earlier this month.) which is the reason the light in the picture looks a little bluer on the left.

Its a great unit but its hard to find online. Originally these sold for $1,600 (two or three years ago). I believe the last pricing I saw for them new was about $1,000 or $1,200 - can't remember.

Anyway, if you want any more info feel free to give me a call.

Scott. 604-240-9717.

gobytron
06-10-2010, 10:51 PM
How much are you willing to part out the lights for?

thanks for the reply.

riggs
06-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Still lots of corals left! Loads have been bought but there are still some nice pieces available. Frags for those who want something simple to start out their new tanks with, as well as some nicer more interesting pieces.

Green Eyed Cup Coral
Favia
Very bright Brain coral
Superman monti
A nice sps colony about 7 or 8" across....
Croatia Clam
Some bubble tip Annenomes
And a wonderful little Tomato Clown who just LOVES his pink tip annenome!!!

I'll update with a picture as soon as I can. In the meantime give me a call if you would like any more info.

Scott 604-240-9717

gobytron
06-11-2010, 01:40 PM
So?
any idea o what you want for the light?

frd72
06-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Still lots of corals left! Loads have been bought but there are still some nice pieces available. Frags for those who want something simple to start out their new tanks with, as well as some nicer more interesting pieces.

Green Eyed Cup Coral
Favia
Very bright Brain coral
Superman monti
A nice sps colony about 7 or 8" across....
Croatia Clam
Some bubble tip Annenomes
And a wonderful little Tomato Clown who just LOVES his pink tip annenome!!!

I'll update with a picture as soon as I can. In the meantime give me a call if you would like any more info.

Scott 604-240-9717

do you mind giving me the price for this items??
if i agree, i can pick up on saturday...i will give you a call

thanks,
teddy

riggs
06-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Well, Lots & lots of people have gotten great deals on some really nice Corals, Live Rock & Fish - But amazingly there is still alot left!!!

I've started a new thread to try to capture the essence of what is left but there is still too much to list. Please follow the new thread @ http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65449 if you are still interested in anything.

As soon as livestock is mostly gone I'll start answering people regarding hardware.

Someone also asked what i would sell everything for all together (A very interesting question!) - I think we are about down to the $500 level for all the livestock. If anyone is interested in the "Big Score" keep your eyes on the new posting.

Regards,

Scott. 604-240-9717