PDA

View Full Version : FS: Monti Frags Medicine Hat *All Sold*

viperfish
06-08-2010, 04:18 AM
I was moving some LR around tonight and snapped a few pieces off. I have one Superman Monti and four Neon Orange Montipora Setosa frags. $15 each.

I also have a yellow Photosynthetic Gorgonian 5" tall, multiple branches, very nice piece. $25

All Sold, Thanks everyone.

trinac
06-08-2010, 04:41 AM
I'll be in Medicine Hat on Wednesday / Thursday. Wouldn't mind coming by to take a look? And if anyone from Calgary wants me to transport anything back, I'd be happy to.

Let me know! thanks!!

reefbyremote
06-08-2010, 04:54 AM
Hi Rod

I see from his profile Trinac is in scientific sales. Treat him right and maybe we can get him to do SW deliveries to MH if he regularly visits from Calgary!!:wink::smile::biggrin:

But save one or two of the monti frags for me!!

fishoholic
06-08-2010, 04:55 AM
I'd love a frag of the Neon Orange Montipora Setosa. Anyone I know going to Medicine Hat that would be will to bring a frag of that back to Edmonton for me? :puppydog: Please

Coleus
06-08-2010, 05:00 AM
I would like a Superman Monti and a Neon Orange Montipora Setosa plus yellow Photosynthetic Gorgonian if Trinac does not mind bring it back to Calgary

:-)

Buzz
06-08-2010, 05:51 PM
If you have any left I'll take a frag of Neon Orange Montipora Setosa. If the Superman Monti for some reason doesn't go I'll take it too.

trinac
06-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Trinac is a she... haha

I can bring some supplies down, not a problem. Going out to some customer sites right away here, so I can stop at LFS on the way home. Get ahold of me today if you need something brought down. 403 470 0744

Bringing corals back to Calgary Thursday, arriving no later than 5:30pm

Coleus
06-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks Trina :-)

reefbyremote
06-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Trina, oops sorry about the calling you a he!

Honestly I can't impose on you to bring anything. I was simply lamenting on the fact that it can be tough to be in this hobby outside of the big centres. It probably saves me a lot of cash being spent on spontaneous livestock purchases, but really limits the number of hobbyists and takes away some of fun in the hobby.

Thank you for the offer Trina!:biggrin: