PDA

View Full Version : So, what to do with fish you dont want anymore?

LostMind
11-04-2003, 07:59 AM
So, I did my research, found that green chromis are easy to keep and they were recommended as a good first fish by several people on several boards and at J&L....

I read that they werent aggressive, even tho they are damsels... well, it aint true :)

I put in the two little guys I got from wendell (3.5 month old clown fish) and the chromis chase them behind the powerheads all day long.

When it comes time to feed, I have to feed the chromis at the front of the tank, and then drop some food behind the powerhead for the clownfish who wont come out... problem is, the chromis will leave their food and go eat the clownfish food... lil bastards!

Sooo... since the chromis dont look too pretty, dont seem to school well (I only have three), eat a tremendous amount and aren't the prettiest fish around... I have decided I am not too happy with them.

What should I do? I figure if I had added these guys last, there might not be any problems, but now they think they are king of the castle or something.

Ummm, so, does anyone want 3 fat, green chromis? I might even be pursuaded to deliver to someones house if they let me stare at their tank for a bit :)

dekay
11-04-2003, 09:46 AM
I don't imagine they'll be worth much, but u can always trade them in.