PDA

View Full Version : Just don't know what to do

TheKid
05-23-2010, 11:51 PM
While I was gone last night my mother pulled my power cord for the aquarium thinking it was the light , so I ce home half an hour ago to see my tank falling apart. I had a bit of rampage as I'm sure most of us would and am left with so far a dead flame angel and dieing shrimp, a sea cucumber that is half deflated and a royal gramma MIA.

What should I do I'm so lost in emotion right now

saltwaterseahorses
05-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Phone around friends that have saltwater tanks and move what you can, even try other people that are online that are near you!

dankent
05-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Well first thing you do .. calm down .. plug it back in ... do a nice WC ... and wait to see what happens .... dont react ..... you may cause more problems.

Good luck

Coleus
05-24-2010, 06:19 AM
I think you should have more water flow and extra air pump to get raise oxygen level and wait and see what happens

TheKid
05-24-2010, 07:24 AM
So ended up just losing a flame angel and a shrimp, the cucumber is looking better and most corals look pretty good. This sucres make no sense to me as the tank's power was off for atleast 15 hours and the water was ice cold. One thing I noticed after this was there were Copepods or bugs all over the glass which is something I ve never seen before.

What would be a good fish to replace the flame angel in a 35 gallon with softie and LPS coral and inverts ; an ocellaris clown, royal gramma, bi colour, and mandarin goby.
I was thinking either a potters angel or a pearly jaw fish?

TheKid
05-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Or any other awesome fish?