PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't be more Happier With BAYSIDE A +++++

Skimmerking
05-15-2010, 04:06 AM
Well after all these years I have finally found a online supplier. Colby at Bayside Corals. I couldnt ask for a better person to help me fill my tank. talk about first -rate service, along with impecable communication to boot. If you are looking for some one to buy from I highly recommend Colby. Let just say I have spent $2000 on corals from his Aussie shipment and still I'm in awww. I don't pay for shipping HE does I don't pay up front for anything. Once I get my stuff i call him to tell him that its all ok and then I pay for it..

If I have something that dies I don't get a credit I have the option of getting refunded my money or a Credit. I like that i have options which is great. and he tells me that if it won't soek in the tank or not.

He actually cares what you have in your tank and what he orders from too. He's not about making the $$$$ first he loves the hobby too then its customer service.. Oh Ya

MY tank is offically a BAY SIDE CORAL TANK. nothing but his stuff from Bay side is in my tank.

THANKS COLBY.

your Rock.

:BIG:

I need to find a way to move there Or Move Colby's store closer to me. Or I adopt him

dreef
05-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Yes i couldn't agree with you more Mike ...Colby is the best,he really cares about people and his stock.

saltwaterseahorses
05-15-2010, 04:12 AM
where is Colby located?

Chowder
05-15-2010, 05:03 AM
How about some pictures?

Chowder
05-15-2010, 05:04 AM
where is Colby located?

Far far away........ He is a sponser on this board. Bayside

saltwaterseahorses
05-15-2010, 05:06 AM
oh ok thxs

Skimmerking
05-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Colby is located in Saskatoon and he does Ship via everything Pictures to follow on my journal once there are in a some fishies too

Bayside Corals
05-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the compliments Mike! I told you that you would love the Aussie corals!

Thank You,
Colby