PDA

View Full Version : Older Chap...Lookin for a Tank

pelle31
05-15-2010, 01:39 AM
Gotta guy at work thats lookin for a starter tank. He was lookin at my 90 but feels it's too big.
He's looking for a 20 to 50 gallon tank. Hopefully something drilled and with a stand. Will consider all. Doesn't do the internet so I told him I'll see what I can find.
If you have somethin your lookin to sell please PM me,pic's would be nice as well......that way I can pass them on or take my Laptop to work and show him. Thanks all. Can/will pick up
in Calgary.

reefcanada
05-15-2010, 04:46 AM
pm sent

BMW Rider
05-15-2010, 03:15 PM
I've got my 50 gallon tank with oak stand, canopy, sump and all the gear to sell. I hadn't listed it yet because I was planning to get it all properly set up and ready first. It is a bit of a combination of a couple of systems I had, so I need to get it all sorted, but if he (you) is interested, let me know and we can figure all that out. The tank was on a different stand that I'm keeping, this stand was from my 65 gallon winter tank for my pond fish, so there needs to be a bit of work done to get it all combined and running. Mostly just drilling some holes for the plumbing and such.

I'll try to get some pics of the stand and tank for you.