PDA

View Full Version : Walt Smith Order

zulu_principle
11-01-2003, 08:07 AM
Arrived today, 110 pieces of which 45 are acro's. Some great deep colors will try to take pics tomorrow.

Few zoes and ricordia but wont know the colors until tomorrow.

Few Monti Capricornis.

I typically dont sell mother colonies, but will be selling about half this shipment, $30 to $200 (huge purple acro) so feel free to stop by on Sunday.

Wendell

PS I was really waiting for some pink birdsnest but the quality was extremely bad before shipping from LA so I didnt get any, sorry.

Aquattro
11-01-2003, 10:24 AM
And here I am, stuck across all that water!! :razz:

spikehs
11-01-2003, 02:27 PM
wendell,

do you ship? any chance we could get some pics? thanks.

Sean

robbyville
11-01-2003, 05:02 PM
Hi Wendell,

I second Sean's question!

Rob

zulu_principle
11-01-2003, 06:08 PM
I do ship, although I would rather only do airport shipments for mother colonies.

I can not take pics of every colony at his point, about 8 to 10 of the colonies will not be sold but frags will be available shortly.

Some overall pics at http://www.oceanaquatics.com/general_pics.htm

I will endeavor to update this in the next day or so.

Wendell

Oh ya, I apologize for my picture taking ability, Jack will be here later today and will hopefully post better pics.

sumpfinfishe
11-02-2003, 09:31 PM
Wow those are some really amazing coral's. :cool:

I just wish I could have bought more than two :exclaim: There's a post in the pics. forum of my new frag's :biggrin:

Hey Brad, I ran into Jamie at Wendell's, we were gonna buy you a large colony but we thought that it wouldn't fit through the slot of a mailbox :razz: :mrgreen:

Jamie: if your ever in the Newton area, pop on by for a cold one, I would love to know what you think of my NO setup :smile:

Biotech
11-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Ditto... excellent collection there

Seth
11-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Dropped by there today. There were some awesome colonies. I got 3 frags but regret not getting more.

Aquattro
11-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Hey Brad, I ran into Jamie at Wendell's, we were gonna buy you a large colony but we thought that it wouldn't fit through the slot of a mailbox

You have no idea how not funny that is....

Acro
11-02-2003, 11:57 PM
Indeed some very impressive peices. They also appear very healthy. The 3 I grabbed are polyped out nicely already and am very interested to see how they do over time. I grabbed one colony that I beleive is going to kick some a$$ as it settles in. Great shipment Wendell !!

Rich, It was nice to meet you today. Oh and who told you I have a weak spot for beer ? :biggrin: When I'm out your way I'll let you know. The offer is extended your way as well. As far as the peice for Brad I geuss it would have fit in the mailbox after we both snapped off our pieces :cool:

So Brad when you moving out to the mainland anyways?

sumpfinfishe
11-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Brad, I was just :razz: ing around, it was not a hit because you have had some losses, just a jab because your over there and we are over here.

How's the tank doing by the way, haven't seen any updated pics lately :question:
I hope everything is doing better :sad:

Jamie-Like wise :exclaim: I would love to pop by also to see that amazing setup of yours, and guess what :idea: -I could bring BEER :exclaim:
I remember bringing some cold ones to Mark's one day, and if I remember correctley, you sucked one back with us :drinking:

As for Brad's piece, I think we would have to smash the bare branch into powder, that way it would fit in the envelope-in order to fit through the slot :mrgreen: :razz:

Samw
11-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Indeed some very impressive peices. ?

Let's see some pics of these colonies that I missed out on. :smile: These can be the BEFORE pics and then in a few months you'll post the AFTER pics.

StirCrazy
11-03-2003, 02:36 AM
Hey Brad, I ran into Jamie at Wendell's, we were gonna buy you a large colony but we thought that it wouldn't fit through the slot of a mailbox

You have no idea how not funny that is....

I'll second that concidering the events.

Steve

Acro
11-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Here you go Sam :)
http://members.shaw.ca/jcross1/nov05_001.jpg

Samw
11-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Here you go Sam :)

:crazyeye: Oooouu! Aaahh! Yes, the early bird really does catch the worm. Good score.

One_Divided
11-06-2003, 01:45 AM
Nice shipment Wendell! I will be in van a lot over the next couple months so I will for sure get a chance to stop by. Save some nice frags!

Jamie that is a sweet piece! What is the weird little encrusting thing below it in that pic? I'll be out in abotford a bit as well, so I must stop by for a visit.