PDA

View Full Version : lf sump leduc or south ed

blacknife
05-12-2010, 03:12 AM
I was looking for the air leak causing micro bublles and found it in from the bulkhead from my sump then cracked the sump while screwing down the pump.

wee fun!

wondering if anyone has a sump 12x36 or 18x30 or so in size.

I have a 40g tall project tank i could turn into one but i need to get some baffles cut if I i do, and thats not happening tonight.

its for a 40, it does not have to be drilled for the pump i have glass drills if i need.

I think after i eat and relax i might just drill the 40 for it and run it wide open with no baffles untill i get something sorted out.

Blue-Wolf
05-12-2010, 10:49 PM
If you are interested, or need some glass, I have 2 tanks you can take away. Each has a broken pane of glass in it. 10g and a 33 gal I think.

My knee went through my 10g as I was working on my sump. The 33, not sure what happened but the bottom glass cracked, possiblt from weather while sitting in the garage.

RedCoralEdmonton
05-13-2010, 12:15 AM
if you need i have a few 33g tanks available, and a few actual sumps, PM me if you are interested, i am on the northside though.....

Steve

blacknife
05-13-2010, 04:56 AM
bump

still looking.. 12" width OD.. most 12" tanks are 12.5 wide and will not fit in my stand.

Kind of hard to sneak an upgrade to a bigger stand... and the tank that goes with it past the wife :)