PDA

View Full Version : FS: New Impeller for Sedra 5000 needlewheel

globaldesigns
05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
Hey Everyone,

I asked Dennis (Gold Aquarium) to order 2 impeller's for a Sedra 5000 Pump with needlewheel. Well, I didn't need them anymore, as it has been 3-4 months, and as you all know, things do change. I figured he forgot, but then I get the call a day ago, saying they are in. I just took the skimmer were I would use them as spares out of my system, just last week. Go figure!!!

If anyone needs or wants replacement impellers, Dennis (Gold's Aquarium) has them in for $50 each. Well worth having a spare. They also fit the EuroReef RS180 skimmers, as I am using one in there and any EuroReef skimmer with the same type of pump as the RS180 (this is the skimmer I just removed). This is alot cheaper than the EuroReef brand by over 70%.

Just wanted to let you all know. They have them on hold for me, but just tell them you are wanting one or 2 and Rick said it is ok. Kevin can even call me to verify. Or let me know and I will call them to tell them.

I just don't want to stick Dennis with the stock, but I also won't take them, as 3-4 months is unreasonable wait time and they should of notified me otherwise.