PDA

View Full Version : New Reefkeeper in Victoria

Werbo
10-29-2003, 07:42 PM
My set-up

90 Gallon tank
60 lbs of live rock
80 lbs of live sand
4 NO florescents (2 phillips actinics and 2 Hagen power glows)
Red Sea Pro Prism Skimmer
2 Hagen Pro 4 powerheads

Lookin to meet other reef keepers in Victoria to buy equipment, corals, frags, crabs, snails, and possibly fish. Please email me: Tyler.Werbowski@gems4.gov.bc.ca.

I am specifically looking to buy some more live rock, crabs, snails and 175 W metal haloides ballasts in the very near future. If your in Victoria and interested please email. Only Victoria please.

Aquattro
10-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Tyler, good to see you sign up. Just a note though, putting your government email address in a public forum might not be the best idea.

There have been a lot of lighting setups for sale lately. Don't be afraid to take advantage of the deals on the mainland. :razz:

One_Divided
10-30-2003, 04:20 AM
Hey Tyler, good to see new reefers in vic.. I have Frags and some lighting equipment for sale. Email me if you want to meet up some time..

-Adam

Werbo
11-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Anyone in Victoria with soft coral frags for sale?? Looking for colt, finger, or low light leather corals (if there are any) as well as button polyps or mushrooms.

Also looking for some:
- Hagen 201 powerheads
- bluelegged hermit craps
- snails
- reef friendly fish (any healthy tangs, percula clowns, stawberry pseudochromis, green chromis damsels, cleaner shrimp, bangaii cardinal fish or similar fish)

please email