PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have corals for sale?

saltwaterseahorses
05-02-2010, 04:07 AM
ANYONE? IF SO EMAIL ME hailbail220@yahoo.ca or PM me or just post back thxs :biggrin::surprise::smile::wink:

edikpok
05-02-2010, 04:12 AM
COME ON!!!!!!! lets get mature here.... stop posting so much about the same topic. You already have another thread running with what you want. Just enjoy the weekend :)

Aquattro
05-02-2010, 04:20 AM
Seriously. This is getting to be a bit much. you have a thread. People with corals for sale have threads, read them. Every reef store in town has corals, go visit. Please stop spamming the board with these posts.

TheKid
05-02-2010, 04:55 AM
+1 , but I don't think he does it impurpose, it's probably his first time on a forum for which a topic he is really interested in, he just needs to learn.

saltwaterseahorses
05-02-2010, 05:32 AM
srry forgot to reply and i was going to say that I told christy to delete my post but im not quite sure if she got my email

Ron99
05-02-2010, 05:50 AM
How about you actually buy corals from people that offer them to you? You ask for pics and lots of questions about the frags you post in your want ads but then you don't actually want to buy any or want a single $10 frag delivered to you.

Not trying to be harsh but that's not the way to earn trust and assistance from the Canreef community.

edikpok
05-02-2010, 06:39 AM
srry forgot to reply and i was going to say that I told christy to delete my post but im not quite sure if she got my email

just stop posting the unnecessary threads instead of asking Christy to delete them later! We all get annoyed when ppl spam the forums and the moderators are not here to babysit the forums

christyf5
05-02-2010, 03:37 PM

you currently have about 4 threads with the same title. didn't realize it was this one you wanted closed. I closed a different one.