PDA

View Full Version : Flourescent Green Mushrooms - Calgary

slough shark
04-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Had my Flourescent green mushrooms split. Have 2 on a small piece of Live rock, really bright.
20 bucks or trades welcomed.

Have no pics but can post one tonight, or send me your email.....

On a side note:
I sold a Green Favia to a guy here on canreef and the favia didn't make it. We talked a couple of months ago and I told him once my RBTA split he could have one in lieu of the dead coral. Since then, I've cleaned out my inbox and forgot who it was.
I'd like to make right by my promise... So, if it's you I promised the RBTA to, it has split. Come and get it.
Once I get a PM, I'll know it's the right person, so any of the usual suspects that are looking to score a free RBTA, not going to happen (levi):biggrin:

derek

Zoaelite
04-28-2010, 08:33 PM
How do you know me so well :neutral:.

Gaffer
04-28-2010, 08:47 PM
PM sent

Eb0la11
04-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Where are you located? I would trade a green digi frag?

slough shark
04-28-2010, 09:00 PM
pending to Gaffer.........

slough shark
04-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Where are you located? I would trade a green digi frag?

I'm all about the LPS. Sorry

slough shark
04-29-2010, 03:13 AM
gone

Ross
04-29-2010, 07:27 PM
On a side note:
I sold a Green Favia to a guy here on canreef and the favia didn't make it. We talked a couple of months ago and I told him once my RBTA split he could have one in lieu of the dead coral. Since then, I've cleaned out my inbox and forgot who it was.
I'd like to make right by my promise... So, if it's you I promised the RBTA to, it has split. Come and get it.
Once I get a PM, I'll know it's the right person, so any of the usual suspects that are looking to score a free RBTA, not going to happen (levi):biggrin:

derek

PM sent.
Dont hesitate buying from Derek, he still holds true to his word after many months.

Ross