PDA

View Full Version : my purple tang is almost dead

Ryanst
04-26-2010, 11:28 PM
I just came home today and I found my purple tang stuck to the underside of my vortech. Its still alive and it doesnt look like anything got cut off, just has ridges where the gaurds are on it. I dont know if i should see if it will pull threw or put it out of its misery. Right now it is pale in color just laying on the floor of the aquarium breathing heavy.

saltwaterseahorses
04-26-2010, 11:31 PM
:( lets just hope it comes lively again, if it doesnt then you'll have another chance

Ryanst
04-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I definitely put this in the wrong section can you move to marine fish. I had lots of tabs open and clicked the wrong one.

saltwaterseahorses
04-26-2010, 11:56 PM
lol i dunno

Namnuta
04-27-2010, 03:53 PM
My hippo and my file fish went for a ride into my overflow on Friday. I thought for sure the hippos was a goner. But i decided to put him back in, and watch.

He looked rough for 2 days, but now is back to normal with some new scars. Give your tang some time, fish have amazing me at how strong they can be sometimes.

Zoaelite
04-27-2010, 03:57 PM
I know what its like to loose a purple, my little guy jumped out of the tank so I feel for you. As said though, they are resilient fish go buy some garlic gaurd or selcon and show him some TLC and hopefully he should turn around for you.
Levi

Ryanst
04-27-2010, 10:55 PM
well my purple tang didnt make it. It was such a nice looking fish too.