PDA

View Full Version : wtb: zoos

props
10-26-2003, 04:42 PM
looking for different type of 'em zoos =o)

goddam zoomanianism catchin up on me :cry:

props
10-26-2003, 04:45 PM
and oh yeah got a frag of a ricordia for a trade =o)
sorta greenish gray color

Jason McK
10-26-2003, 04:45 PM
Hidden reef (formally Animal House)in Abbotsford Has some nice zoo's right now.

J

props
10-26-2003, 05:03 PM
was there yesterday
=oÞ

Bob I
10-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Ahhh, zoomania, it can be so rewarding, and so disappointing. Therefore with some trepidation, I would NOT recommend mail order. I spent over $200.00 with Canadianreef.com. and due to unresolved problems, I would not go that route again anytime soon. :frown: :cry:

LostMind
10-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Hi rcipema.

I just spent over $200 at canadianreef.com and 90% of my order was zoo's.

I had the worst run of luck actually getting the order in my hands, first I missed the UPS delivery girl on friday morning because I was in the backyard taking out my trash, then I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone attempting to get my order back before monday... eventually I got the package at 5:30 in the afternoon on friday.

While I was quite worried, because the water in the bags was so cold, I still am happy with the order now as nearly every polyp on the zoo's have opened up and both montipora digitata frags are looking great :)

Every zoo frag had come off the rock, and both montipora dig. frags had come loose in the bag as well. I glued everything back on and all seems good. And every zoo frag has at least 4 polyps, one has 12, one has 8 and two have 6.

Of course, it's my first tank and I really don't know much about mail order livestock, but at the very least I would say that Devin's stuff seems exceptionally colourful and the problems I had seem out of his control...

Bob I
10-26-2003, 06:47 PM
That is very interesting as some of your problems duplicate mine. There is indeed great variety in the frag size. I have one that had fallen off, and only has three polyps. another has four. A lot of stuff looks different than what is posted on the website.
I won't repeat what I have posted under the vendor ratings section.. Have a look at that, and see what you think.

LostMind
10-26-2003, 08:33 PM
doh, I never make it down that far on the board. Lemme go check.

props
10-26-2003, 10:49 PM
doh

back to the topic pls
heheh

LostMind
10-27-2003, 06:20 AM
sorry man, just got mine. Check back in a few months and if I am lucky I'll be able to frag some :)

Free bump too :)

props
10-27-2003, 07:28 AM
kool tahnks
heheh
got four different types already
=o)

props
11-20-2003, 06:22 AM
neone?
still looking for different types

will trade as well
i'll post up pics

Son Of Skyline
11-20-2003, 06:25 AM
We're doing a group buy from www.canadianreef.com right now. I'm not sure but i think there's still time to get in on it.

Check out the Vancouver forum :smile:

Chad
11-20-2003, 06:40 AM
We're doing a group buy from www.canadianreef.com right now. I'm not sure but i think there's still time to get in on it.

Check out the Vancouver forum :smile:

Still time.. will be placing the order soon.. so if anyone still wants in let me know..

Chad