PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Evan

TANGOMAN
10-26-2003, 02:57 PM
Thanks for opening your doors to us Evan. Great tank !!! It was pretty humid in there and that wreaked havoc with my hair... :confused:

Bob I
10-26-2003, 03:21 PM
Allow me to echo Doug's thoughts on this matter. I would, however, have to add the comment that something else wreaked havoc with Doug's hair long before last night's affair.

And how about that cat? He made a long time cat disliker want to maybe change his feelings.
:silly: ; :BIG:

Canadian Man
10-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Thanks a bunch Evan!
And Yes VERY nice tank! :cool:

Buccaneer
10-26-2003, 04:09 PM
Thanks Evan for hosting the get-together ... your tank looks truly awesome ... it is alot larger than I thought it would be ( sure there are actually 4 firefish in there ? :razz: )

nice to see the clergy showed up as well to bless the tank and perhaps ward of evil bloodsuckers :razz: :mrgreen:

Cheers

incoma
10-26-2003, 04:44 PM
Yeah I ll ECHO all there appreciation. My first meet was a good one. Wish I could have stayed later. Had to come home and put some water in my tank. After seeing yours it already looks to be to small.

andestang
10-26-2003, 06:00 PM
Thanks Evan, very nice set up and hope for future success :cool:
Small room with a bunch of sweaty men talking reefs and gazing at a tank - ahhh if the women could of seen us :rolleyes: :wink:

Stretch
10-26-2003, 09:11 PM
Yes thank Evan, quite fun, and awesome tank. I left with some nice goodies :biggrin:

monza
10-26-2003, 09:52 PM
Yes thank you for officially making me a fish geek. My first fish meeting and holy shiit you guys are all geeks!<g>

dave

Evan I'm curious that frag I gave you does it have purple tips under your lighting?

Wetback
10-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Thanks Evan for having us over...The tank is awesome and once again we come home and look at ours and realize how far we have to go :sad: But something to look forward to :biggrin: I have to add one quick comment addressed to Ande ( there was a couple of the girls who did see the group of sweatin men standin around doin the gossip and drool :lol: it was fun to see that men DO gossip as bad as us :rolleyes: ) It as good fun...tks again Evan

Bob I
10-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Thanks Evan for having us over...The tank is awesome and once again we come home and look at ours and realize how far we have to go :sad: But something to look forward to :biggrin: I have to add one quick comment addressed to Ande ( there was a couple of the girls who did see the group of sweatin men standin around doin the gossip and drool :lol: it was fun to see that men DO gossip as bad as us :rolleyes: ) It as good fun...tks again Evan

Yeah, but we were talking about reef things, and not each other. :agrue:

mnoll406
10-26-2003, 11:08 PM
Hey Evan,
I too would like to say thanks. Great get together, and your tank looks awesome. The frags I got from you are excellent and doing well (all extending polyps.) Great to meet everybody, and I'd just like to volunteer to hold next months frag meeting. Also if anybody would be interested in some of the frags I have just let me know.

Mike

eposer
10-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Everyone,

I would just like to thank everyone for showing up. And Bob the pump is 0.8 - 1.1 Amps @ 120 Volts not 1 Watt. My mistake :redface: It was good to see some new faces and new frags(which are all doing very well btw) :biggrin:

Somehow I ended up with more drinks in the fridge than I started with. I guess I'm bringing the beer next time :lol:

Dave,

The frag has pinkish tips right now and is mostly green wihth a hint of blue around the base. It's also f@#$n huge! I think I still owe you another frag. When my pink acro is ready to frag there'll be a piece for you.

Evan.

Delphinus
10-27-2003, 03:30 PM
Please excuse my belatedness ... never logged in yesterday. :redface: Just wanted to add my own thanks for letting us all drool into your tank. Nice stuff man!!

Good to see everybody again... 'till next time... :mrgreen:

AJ_77
10-27-2003, 08:32 PM
thanks Evan for the hospitality - think I lost a pound or two in your living room... Good to meet some new geeks, too. (And that hot vampire...:eek: )

Enjoyed seeing the new setup, and seething with envy (JUST kidding)... :biggrin: And that tank in the basement - it's in the wrong house. :wink:

BTA is doing fine, BTW. Sure is a little pup!
Thanks again.

Quinn
10-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Ok well this one has been milked but what the hell.

Gasoline: $20
Five frags: $24.95
Seeing Tony with makeup on: Priceless

EmilyB
10-28-2003, 08:58 PM
I can't wait to see the tank Evan. :cool:

Barry enjoyed himself as well. He did a real good job getting my frags too. How he managed to get #1 and #3 out of #2,#4 & #6 is beyond me... :rolleyes: :razz:

Canadian Man
10-28-2003, 10:14 PM
I can't wait to see the tank Evan. :cool:

Barry enjoyed himself as well. He did a real good job getting my frags too. How he managed to get #1 and #3 out of #2,#4 & #6 is beyond me... :rolleyes: :razz: :lol:

TANGOMAN
10-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Deb, Barry got more than he would have if I hadn't stopped 'em as he was leavin'...should I assume responsibility ? No. Will I ? Sure, why not. :confused:

EmilyB
10-28-2003, 11:00 PM
:lol: I know Doug, he told me.....you are in the clear. :mrgreen:

mnoll406
10-29-2003, 02:43 PM
Hey EmilyB,
Sorry about the frags. I forgot the list in the car, so I couldn't fully remember what everybody wanted. I have more of 2,4,&6 if your interested.

Mike

EmilyB
10-29-2003, 09:57 PM
:mrgreen: You have PM Mike.

I saw Evan's tank last night and it is simply incredible. :eek: (Christy, you would be lying in a pool of drool.. :razz:)

Get some more pics up Evan... :biggrin:

christyf5
10-29-2003, 10:14 PM
Ooooh, Evan, tank pics!!!! :mrgreen: