PDA

View Full Version : moving small anemone

kelbri
04-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Ok, so I'm new to this game, but here's the thing. I have a small anemone (bubble tip I have been told, came as a hitchhiker on my LR), and this evening I found him in my HOB filter attached to my filter bag. My question is how do I get him off my filter bag and back into my tank? Thanks.

Ron99
04-21-2010, 05:44 AM
If it came as a hitchhiker and is really small it may be a majano that can spread and become pests. Might be worth googleing it and seeing if it looks like your.

irene060606
04-21-2010, 06:10 AM
If it is a little anemone, you can use a tea spoon. Thats what worked for me. You just have to be very careful. Or you can put the bag into the tank. I found that they usually move around to find their "perfect place" when you first put them in.

kelbri
04-21-2010, 02:33 PM
If it came as a hitchhiker and is really small it may be a majano that can spread and become pests. Might be worth googleing it and seeing if it looks like your.

Thanks. I looked, but couldn't tell if it was or not. I'll try and post a pick here later, as I don't have time to right now. Got to go to work :cry:

I was able to get it off the bag though and back in the tank.