PDA

View Full Version : .

RIPTANK
04-15-2010, 12:13 AM

Coleus
04-22-2010, 04:01 PM
I used to have a deltec, it was great. When i want to upgrade my deltec, the next bigger deltec could not fit my stand so I found a BM that fit my stand and do a little more load than my old deltec. BM is very much a replica of deltec and bubble king depend on the models, they use the same pump as well, just different size of cylinder to have more water or less at half a price.

5 months now using BM, i am very please with BM. I am sure you can't go wrong with Deltec.

RIPTANK
04-22-2010, 11:50 PM

Rus
04-23-2010, 01:53 PM
I have owned the 'older' style Deltec 902 for 4 to 5 years now , and I must say it is probably the best purchase I have made for my tank. It has worked flawlessly since I purchased it . Just the odd pump cleaning other than that zero maintenance. I would presume the new models were at least this good if not better.

Some products you get what you pay for , I would say Deltec skimmers are one of these products.I may look at one of there newer models one the time comes to change the one I have.

HTH

reef
05-15-2010, 01:57 AM
The new deltec skimmers are nice, however you can't clean the bubble plate cup. its has been badly designed

RIPTANK
05-18-2010, 05:13 AM

gobytron
05-18-2010, 02:18 PM
All I know is my apf600 KILLS it.

I never thought I would find a skimmer I liked more than my Schuran.

I didn't even know Deltec put out a new line....I guess that means mineis now old school.

reef
05-21-2010, 07:34 AM
hat sucks... I'll have to take a first hand look at them when they arrive. Wonder why Deltec over looked something so basic because it would be nice to take it apart for cleaning after a few years of use. I just hope they're as quiet as what people are saying 'cause my Tunze is pretty friggin' loud!
The pumps are very quiet. however it does really bug me that you can't clean the bubble chamber.