PDA

View Full Version : LF Small Frags in Kelowna

dnpbryan
04-02-2010, 02:58 AM
I'm looking for any type of small frag for sale in the Kelowna area. The smaller and more interesting the better. :lol: Thanks

brizzo
04-02-2010, 05:10 AM
How small were you looking for? Like nano sized frags? I could cut some candy cane heads, green palys, neon gsp.

Bugsy
04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Well holly smokes looks who is here, Nazarine. Have not seen you here in ages.....:mrgreen:

Still have the pom pom???

mike31154
04-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I can provide frags of GSP (green star polyps), brown zoanthid button polyps and maybe even a small hammer coral. With the hammer I'll have to check the mother colony, should be able to break off a single branch, or two or three, up to you. Can also throw in some chaetomorpha and possibly a piece or two of other macroalgae.

Edit: here's a closeup photo of a three head frag from the hammer coral. It had formed a bubble from it's mouth last month and I posted it to see what might cause that. Seems this happens from time to time. It has since gone back to normal.

http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pXGh2zPrjGueocmKCjB-a4KYCyWtLTwYfOfwIFG_9YXQXrUQeuaZ12_aMvkGZBEOAgf9-2gg5INwhmlniyG7IfA/P1030266a.JPG

brizzo
04-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Well holly smokes looks who is here, Nazarine. Have not seen you here in ages.....:mrgreen:

Still have the pom pom???

I hope so! Haven't seen it in 3 months now, but .. it is a sneaky little creature! :lol: