PDA

View Full Version : 75 Gallon Everything You Need! (and more) Abbotsford

poodlepuddle
04-01-2010, 12:12 AM
I am very sad to say that I must get rid of my tank. I have a newly diagnosed medical problem that leaves me vulnerable to the tank's micro and macroscopic inhabitants and at the request of my doctor, I must get rid of the tank. I have only been in the hobby for less than a year and haven't even reached the level to begin to add corals, so you can imagine how heartbreaking this is for me.
Everything is in very good condition, and would love to sell everything at the prices below however if you think I want too much, please let me know.

It would be great if it could all go together but I know how we like to part things out, so I would like the livestock to go before I get rid of anything else.

Here is a photo with the lights off: please excuse the algae bloom, I haven't been able to maintain it for a week or so. :o http://imgur.com/ApqTy.jpg

75 gallon tank w/overflow and drilled PENDING
Brown newly painted pine stand PENDING
20 gallon sump PENDING
Quietone 1000 pump PENDING
all for $170

2 x 150w metal halide fixture (coralife aqualight) $150

Maxijet 1200 with upgrade to 2100 gph (this thing is crazy) $30 PENDING
2 smaller powerheads $10 both PENDING
75% full Instant Ocean Salt $30
Aquasafe RO/DI with adapters and 100psi storage tank $110 PENDING
Bigger sized Mag float, nets $5 both PENDING
Coralife refugium light $15 PENDING
EuroReef RS100 skimmer- $90 PENDING
50 lbs of white sand, most of it live $20 SOLD

80% full bucket of Pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate $10 SOLD
half-full Coralife Ana food, Reef crystals both free with it

Mysis and brine shrimp frozen, only one or two cubes removed both $5 SOLD

Coral Banded shrimp $15 SOLD

Big yellowtail damsel
Smaller yellowtail damsel
Three striped damsel
5 each or all three for 10

various snails (narcissus, turban) and dwarf hermits $10 SOLD
Live rock making kit (crushed Oyster shells, portland cement, sand) $30 SOLD
10 lbs live rock (fiji I think) $20 SOLD

15 lbs of home-made (almost) live rock (one arch, a small cave and some big cavernous and holey pieces) SOLD
$15

15-ish 5 gallon sanitized pails (used to hold litter) $1 each or all for $10 PENDING

You will need to bring strong people to carry the tank and stand, as well as a truck or SUV capable of carrying the tank. I'll provide buckets for the fish, sand and whatever.

Please PM me, or post in this thread. I will keep it updated. (I've cross-posted this at bcaquaria)

reeferious
04-01-2010, 02:42 AM
very disheartening to hear you're giving up on something that you've put so much efforts into but then your doctor knows what's best for you. anyway the following items i can take from you when you're ready to let them go.
modded maxijet. powerheads. magfloat, refugium light, pail of sodium bicarbonate, frozen mysis and brine shrimp, all of your snails and hermits, liverock, and all your pails. Ken

Palytoxinhallucinations
04-01-2010, 03:03 AM
I will give your skimmer a good home i live in abbotsford too let me know when its available to pick up, also would take powerheads, maxijet, and fuge light if he changes his mind but i really need a skimmer. sorry you have to give it all up but your skimmer will bring my fish happiness:wink:

Palytoxinhallucinations
04-01-2010, 03:16 AM
you know what i might even take the tank too could i maybe come have a closer look at it sometime? i am free anytime till monday night (except tomorrow won't be home from work until 4, could even come tonight if its convenient for you, pm me when you have a chance?

Milad
04-01-2010, 05:16 AM
hi
im trying to get into this aquarium hobby and was looking at kalforina's 180 that is for sell but if its already sold i may be interested in yours. the full setup.

since im new i dont know alot about this stuff. can i get a picture of the sump and the overflow?

poodlepuddle
04-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Sorry it took me so long to update the thread, I have this crossposted at bcaquaria as well. I also got like 30 messages at once, so I have it mostly figured out who is getting what now. If anyone backs out, I will update the thread as soon as I can.

Milad
04-01-2010, 05:51 AM
Sorry it took me so long to update the thread, I have this crossposted at bcaquaria as well. I also got like 30 messages at once, so I have it mostly figured out who is getting what now. If anyone backs out, I will update the thread as soon as I can.

awww, but i need a tank! i cant be an aquariast without one :(

poodlepuddle
04-01-2010, 05:54 AM
awww, but i need a tank! i cant be an aquariast without one :(

Hey don't worry just yet, tanks come up all the time you just have to have patience! I always see people taking down their systems on multiple fish forums and sometimes craigslist.

Milad
04-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Hey don't worry just yet, tanks come up all the time you just have to have patience! I always see people taking down their systems on multiple fish forums and sometimes craigslist.

all good
now im reading through bcaquaria forums... because of you!
there is endless information on this stuff