PDA

View Full Version : Various Livestock for sale.

Brandon D
03-31-2010, 09:15 PM
I am moving out of the province and looking to sell the contents of my tank. This includes: 1 orange Percula Clownfish, 1 Black Percula Clownfish, 1 Hawaiin Flame Angel, 1 Brown Tang, 1 Yellow Tail Damsel, 1 Small Yellow Goby, 1 Mandarin Goby, 1 Diamond Goby (Sand Sifter), 1 Black Redi Seahorse (female), 1 Green Chromis, 1 Dark Green Goby (Sand Sifter), 3 Sand Starfish, 2 Small Starfish, 1 Bulldozer Shrimp, 2 Cleaner Shrimp, 1 Horseshoe Crab and approx 6 Algae Hermit Crabs. Also one good sized piece of orange and green live coral. Also available is approx 200lbs of Figi Live Rock (Dyed Purple), 100lbs of sand and 4 1/2 pails of high quality reef salt (orange lid). I poured my heart and soul into this tank over the last 3 yrs and all fish are in premium condition. Also available are numerous additives for algae maintenance, vitamins for fish and everything needed to keep the tank running good. This would be the IDEAL package for someone who has purchased a tank and is looking to get into Salt Water. I can also include the 58 Gallon tank, canopy light, stand and pump in the package for the right price. I am hoping to sell the entire contents to someone but am also open to offers on individual items. I have spent well over $7000 in the tank over the last 3yrs getting everything balanced and running right, the live rock alone cost almost $1600. I know I cannot get back all money spent but please make me a fair offer and we can go from there. I am located in Calgary in the NW.

I've had a few suggestions and questions on price so if someone is willing to buy the entire contents of tank I'd be willing to let it all go for $1500, $2000 with tank, pump and all accessories. I feel that is a fair price but feel free to give me an offer if you don't think so.

Goxy
03-31-2010, 10:41 PM
I am interested in flame angel and cleaner shrimp. Let me know if you would part out and how much you want for them.
Thanks

RIPTANK
03-31-2010, 10:58 PM
PM'd

Brandon D
03-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Should have mentioned that I am unsure how to post pics on here but I can email pics if someone is interested. Thanks

Brandon D
04-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Just wanted to update that all of the live rock has been sold as well as the Flame Angel and 4 new pails of salt. Feel free to get in touch with me on the other items. Thanks

donlite
04-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Like to come down and see what you have donsll@hotmail.com

pascalsimpson
04-01-2010, 02:06 PM
email pics plz p-simpson@hotmail.com

donlite
04-01-2010, 02:48 PM
I would like to come down and see what you have. You can phone me at
403 612 1349. I am taking a extra long weekend and can come down any time

Brandon D
04-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Thanks to everyone for huge amount of interest in the contents of the tank. Just wanted to update what's left: live coral, both clowns, 3 sand starfish, bulldozer shrimp, horseshoe crab, seahorse, hermit crabs, tang, yellow goby, yellow tail damsel, mandarin goby (male, which eats both pods and frozen food), both sand Goby's, bubble tip anenome, 1 large snail (golf ball sized), 2 cleaner shrimp, approx 100lbs of live sand. Should also mention that I am hoping to keep the tank and the stand but the pump and all other attachments are also for sale. Fluval 405 cannister filter, phos ban reactor, submersible power head, submersible pump (for phos ban reactor), submersible thermometer. Numerous additives and medicines. Obviously anything needed to keep the tank running is not available for sale until all tank livestock is gone. Thanks Again

I know I've sent lots of you pricing on most of it and just want to be clear that the first people to show up with cash get their pick.

Brandon D
04-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Thanks again for all the interest. The contents of the tank are now sold. Only things left are the pump (fluval 405), phos ban reactor with submersible pump, power head, heater, and roughly 100lbs of sand. If anyone is interested please let me know. You can have it all for $150. Also available is a 12 gal bio-cube tank for $50, this was used only a handful of times to treat new fish and is in excellent condition. Cheers

hapki88
04-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Is the Bio Cube still avail?

hapki88
04-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Is the bio cube still avail?

tinman
04-02-2010, 12:49 AM
I am moving out of the province and looking to sell the contents of my tank. This includes: 1 orange Percula Clownfish, 1 Black Percula Clownfish, 1 Hawaiin Flame Angel, 1 Brown Tang, 1 Yellow Tail Damsel, 1 Small Yellow Goby, 1 Mandarin Goby, 1 Diamond Goby (Sand Sifter), 1 Black Redi Seahorse (female), 1 Green Chromis, 1 Dark Green Goby (Sand Sifter), 3 Sand Starfish, 2 Small Starfish, 1 Bulldozer Shrimp, 2 Cleaner Shrimp, 1 Horseshoe Crab and approx 6 Algae Hermit Crabs. Also one good sized piece of orange and green live coral. Also available is approx 200lbs of Figi Live Rock (Dyed Purple), 100lbs of sand and 4 1/2 pails of high quality reef salt (orange lid). I poured my heart and soul into this tank over the last 3 yrs and all fish are in premium condition. Also available are numerous additives for algae maintenance, vitamins for fish and everything needed to keep the tank running good. This would be the IDEAL package for someone who has purchased a tank and is looking to get into Salt Water. I can also include the 58 Gallon tank, canopy light, stand and pump in the package for the right price. I am hoping to sell the entire contents to someone but am also open to offers on individual items. I have spent well over $7000 in the tank over the last 3yrs getting everything balanced and running right, the live rock alone cost almost $1600. I know I cannot get back all money spent but please make me a fair offer and we can go from there. I am located in Calgary in the NW.

I've had a few suggestions and questions on price so if someone is willing to buy the entire contents of tank I'd be willing to let it all go for $1500, $2000 with tank, pump and all accessories. I feel that is a fair price but feel free to give me an offer if you don't think so.

pm'd

Brandon D
04-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Yes bio cube is still available.

Brandon D
04-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Only items remaining are the submersible pump (will flow 250gph), power head and approx 100lbs of sand. The sand is free to who ever wants to come and get it and I'd let the pump and power head go for $40 for the pair. Thanks

Brandon D
04-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Ok I'd really like to get this thing cleaned up before I move so who ever comes to get the sand (which is still in the tank) you can have the remaining pump and power head for free, also found a few canister filter additives that you can have as well. Thanks

Brandon D
06-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Everything gone, thanks to all.