PDA

View Full Version : green tip bubble anenome

weefisher
03-29-2010, 03:37 AM
I have new green tip in a red sea 34 gallon tank. It does not seem to eating and is always on the move. We have attempted to feed it krill, mysis shrimp and brine shrimp. e also have four young clowns that will have nothing to do with it. Does anyone have any ideas of what we are doing wrong or suggestion of what we need to change?

Coleus
03-29-2010, 04:11 AM
I think your GTBA still looking for the right spot. Eventually it will find the spot it likes and stay. Mine is taking krill but i only feed it once a week because it is getting big too fast. About clowns, it is not 100% that they will host in the GTBA. There is nothing you can do about it, just have to wait and see. Good luck

Felix
03-29-2010, 04:23 AM
I also have a Red Max 130 and my Anemone has moved around the tank for over a month, hides turns itself inside out. Appears to eat nothing although I have tried putting Kyril directly into it, which floats or I see the crabs attacking it. So I don't know if the Anemone is happy or not.

Felix

bvlester
03-29-2010, 05:30 AM
I also have a GTBA and it is the same but mine has found a spot it likes nice and high and the flow is a bit less up there. I did try and feed mysis it didn't take it now it fends for its self it must be getting food as it is growing and pretty fast too. there is nothing missing. I stopped feeding because it had found a spot and after trying to get it to eat it moved and I do not want it to try and cling to a power head. It has found a spot and has stayed there I did see it eat a bristle worm the other night that was swimming in the water column I do have a wrasse that may have kicked it up.

Bill