PDA

View Full Version : aggresion help

Aquaria
03-28-2010, 07:45 AM
ok so i got 2 ora clowns and a ora neon dottyback and i have a flatworm prob so i decided on a 6line wrasse and as soon as the dottyback noticed the wrasse it was game on. the wrasse is stuck in my xenia patch anywhere else and the neon goes nutz now to my question will this behavior change or do i some how catch the neon and throw him in my 20g?? should i give it a few days to see what happens, i do not want the wrasse being harrased as i was thinking of using him to solve my flatworm prob then trade him but now that hes in there i kinda like him and was thinking it will be his new home.

Madreefer
03-28-2010, 02:41 PM
I had both together with no problems. But I no longer have the 6line. They seem to turn in to little bastards as they mature. Mine would attack anything new that I put in. There is alot posts about "I hate my 6line and how do I trap him?"

Lance
03-28-2010, 04:12 PM
If at all possible, change your rockwork around. This sometimes helps with the territorial issue.

BlueTang<3
03-28-2010, 04:49 PM
mirror set some up around the tank and then they will fight themselves in the mirror leave the new guy alone

Aquaria
03-28-2010, 10:00 PM
It's not the 6 line it's the neon he was so friendly before adding the 6line changing rock work is next to impossible because of the coral placment so I'll try the mirrior how long do I need to keep the mirrior by the tank if the neon don't change soon I'm putting him in my 20g

Aquaria
03-29-2010, 06:00 AM
Now there buddies lol still guards his cave though lol glad the neon settled down for anyone who cares anyway :)

Aquaria
03-29-2010, 06:06 AM
I take that back as he shoots at him everynow and then but at least he's swimming around