PDA

View Full Version : L/F Live Rock going to Van

bvlester
03-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi I will be heading to Vancouver next weekend probably Friday and I am looking for some stuff for a guy I am helping to setup a 77g with 33g sump. He needs some LR and LS the LT can be just enough to seed I am going to give him a bit from my tank but wanted to give him a bit of variety in his substrate. He is going to give me a list of things he would like me to keep my eyes open for. I know he has the basic test kit for salt as I gave him it. he will need a ca, KH, po4 test kits at a minimum. anyone have any extra they are not using. Any test kits laying around after a tear down? I do plan on picking up a few test kits when I am down there for my self but he is on a budget for his tank. I am trying to get him on canreef. I can pickup stuff for others if I have money in hand and a list I will be stopping in Paul's Aquatics and probably J&L's. If I have to go anywhere else there would be extra for gas, you would also have to pickup or meet me in Kamloops.

Bill

FitoPharmer
03-28-2010, 12:04 AM
I got some stuff I could part with :biggrin: rock some live/base and sand some live/ lots of dead. I have some stuff at oceanic corals that need to be picked up, is that too far out of your way? Gas is no problem. I also need a few test kits as well :mrgreen:. I need to check out some prices and get back to you.

bvlester
03-28-2010, 04:27 AM
Ttt