PDA

View Full Version : Tank Sitter Required

abcha0s
03-25-2010, 12:03 AM
I am looking for someone to watch my tank for 2 weeks in July while I am away on vacation. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of contacts in the Calgary reef scene and I do not trust my neighbour with my tank. I expect to pay a fair wage for this service.

My idea is to have this person out once a month between now and July to review my tank configuration and learn how to manage it. I would be looking for constructive feedback and ideas around improving and optimizing it. In exchange for this service, I would also expect to pay a fair wage.

I live in the SE at Deerfoot and 130th. Living within close proximity would obviously be a benifit.

I hope to meet many of the other reef keepers in Calgary in the coming months and years. For now, I am looking for recommendations on who I should contact, or for any other hobiest who might be interested in this arrangement to contact me.

Thanks

Brad

globaldesigns
03-25-2010, 02:04 AM
There will probably be many that can help.

I do know that Kevin @ Gold's will do it for $40 per visit. And since him, Dennis and Dave own/run Gold's, he should know things.

Reason I know this is because I was looking for a sitter to.

Fragzilla
03-26-2010, 10:22 AM
i live in mckenzie town - maybe i could help you out